Chapter 45

Brads POV
I quickly went back to kissing her. I pulled away and somehow pulled my pants off then hers. I started kissing her neck which made her let out, faint gasps. I pulled away and looked at her. She quickly nodded her head and smiled. I positioned myself and herself so I could make my way into her. I slowly pushed into her and she gasped, loudly. She smiled and wrapped one of her arms around my neck and used the other to hold onto my shoulder.

He pushed his way into her again and again. Both were so happy and didn't care about a thing in the world, they were just happy to make love to eachother again. He quickly stopped at looked at her. She had tears all over her face. "Did I hurt you?" He quietly asked. She shook her head no and again, smiled. "I love you", she managed to get out. He smiled and replied back, "I love you." He kept going until they heard a voice. She quickly pulled the sheets over the two of them. He looked back and there stood Mike. In their house again. Brad got off of Carrie and kissed her forehead. She pulled him closer to her though. She didn't want to feel alone. "And you said you didn't use her.. Wow" Mike said, walking closer their bed. Brad picked up his boxers and pants up off of the floor and slid them on under the sheets. He stood up and made sure Carrie was still covered. "What the hell did I say" Mike said as Brad walked closer to him. "Get the hell out of my room and my house now" Brad yelled. He yelled loud enough, that Huck and Jasper could hear. And sure enough they did because they walked in. Huck and Jasper stared at Mike as if he was a total and complete stranger but they knew exactly who he was. 'Why is the man that hurt mommy here', Jasper thought, as did Huck. They pushed last Mike, into Brad and Carries room and walked over to the bed, where Carrie was. Brad looked behind him and his and Carries eyes locked but after seconds Brad turned his head back and looked at Mike. "Your pregnant..." Mike said, breaking the silence. Brad and Carrie both stood in shock. She moved her head onto her stomach and shook her head, no. "No" she faintly said. "Yeah you are" Mike said, raising his voice even more then it already was.