Chapter 23

Carrie POV
I woke up to jumping on my bed. "Morning mommy" Jasper said. I looked around and didn't see Brad. "Where's daddy?" I asked while yawning. "He went somewhere" Huck said while they were still jumping. I wondered where he went. I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep but Huck and Jasper kept jumping. My phone started buzzing. I picked it up off of the side table. It read 'Mr Paisley 😏' so I answered it.
*Call*
B- good morning, beautiful
C- where are you?
B- building our house
C- your what??
B- building our house.
C- our house? Since when?
B- since exactly 2:45am
C- you've been up since 2:30 in the morning???!
B- if our house is gonna be built, yes
C- are you with anyone?
B- Blake, Luke, Tim and Keith
C- were gonna have some fun tonight Mr Paisley (I said while grinning)
B- oh really?? I can't wait Mrs Paisley
C- are you gonna be back soon
B- do you want me too?
C- of course
B- I'll come now. I love you
C- i love you too cowboy

I hung up while smiling. Huck and Jasper were looking out our bedroom window. "You guys hungry?" I asked them as I pulled the covers off of myself and stood up. "No Aunt Ran cooked us some pancakes" Huck told me. "Okay, did you say thank you" I asked. "Yes" Huck again said. Huck walked out of the room to go downstairs. Jasper stayed. He looked at me. It looked like he was sad or upset. "Mommy" he quietly said as I was making the bed. I stopped. "Whats wrong baby?" I asked him as I motioned for him to come sit down with me. I sat down then held him in my arms. "Are you and daddy married?" He asked confused. I didn't know what to say. "No" I said while taking a breath. "But that doesn't mean that we don't love eachother as much as we would if we were married" I told him while smiling. I had a tear run down my face so I tried to wipe it away. He smiled. "Daddy's coming back soon" I told him. He got off of me and walked out of the room. I walked out after him and walked downstairs. I looked at the clock and it was 11:30. "Huck, can you and Jasper take Ace and Penny outside please?" I asked him as I was in the kitchen. They both got up off the couch and walked outside with Ace and Penny. Miranda came into the kitchen. "Blake and I are gonna head to my parents for a week so y'all will have the house to yourselves" she said while taking a water bottle out of the fridge. "Okay thanks" I said as I felt someone breathe on me. Then they wrapped their arms around me from behind. I slightly jumped and turned around. I smiled when I saw Brad. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It only lasted for about 10 seconds. I backed away and looked at him. "Now go get a shower" I said as I laughed. "Mean" he said while walking upstairs. "Watch yourself Mr Paisley" I said as I laughed again. He was finally upstairs and I heard the water start running. I walked to the back door and opened it to see Huck and Jasper playing with Ace and Penny. "Daddy's back" I said as Ace and Penny came running up to me. I bent down and they both started licking my face and giving me kisses. "Come on pups" I said while opening the door back up as they ran in. I walked back in and shut the door. I walked upstairs and into our room only to see it still being the biggest mess I've ever seen. It was probably worst then my tour bus has ever been or my dressing room or even Brads dressing room, and that's Brad. "Ugh" I said aloud. Brad wrapped his arms around me from behind me again and I again, jumped. I turned around to see him with only jeans on. "Put a shirt on" I jokingly told him. "Nah, I'll make you suffer" he said as he laughed then kissed me. I backed away. "Ran and Blake are going to her parents for a week. Maybe we can have the kids spend a couple nights over Luke and Caroline's" I said while pulling him to the bed. "oh yeah?" He said while grinning. "Yeah" I said, smiling. He laid on the bed and I climbed on top of him while starting to kiss him. He pulled my shirt off. "Ewww" was all I heard.