Chapter 10

As Mike was thrusting in and out of Carrie, she was crying and screaming in pain. She was tied to a bed and blindfolded again. She knew Brad was trying to find her. But she didn't know when.

Brads POV
I called the police and their all trying to find her. Everyone is trying to find her. I was driving but Like and Blake made me sit in the back of the truck. We looked at Mikes house, everywhere. Then it came to my mind. The abandoned building near Mikes house. He would always go there when he got mad or wanted to sleep with his mistress, that Carrie never knew about. I told Luke to drive there and he did. We finally got there and I ran out of the truck right when it stopped. I grabbed my gun and ran through the door. I heard Carries screams. The screams she makes when she's in pain. I started running up all the stairs and saw a guy facing the opposite direction of me. I quietly snuck into a hallway. And heard Carrie even louder. I saw a door opened and ran in it. I saw Mike and Carrie. I got pissed, beyond pissed. She was tied to a bed and blindfolded. "Get the hell off of her" I said. "Nope" Mike said as he continued to thrust in her. "Get off of her or I will blow your head off" I said again. "Do you want me to hurt her even more?" He asked. He slammed into her as hard as he could. All I heard was Carrie. All I heard was her voice. All I heard was her voice in my mind. Her voice when she's happy. Her voice when she's with Jasper and Huck. Her voice when she's with me and when I'm holding her in my arms. Her voice in the morning. Her voice at night, right before she falls asleep. Just her. I couldn't stand here anymore. I walked up to them and ripped him off of her. I slammed him on the ground and put the gun up to his chest. "Did you not hear me the first time" I said. I got up and the police ran in. They handcuffed him and took him out of the room. I ran over to the bed and looked at Carrie. I slowly took her hand and held it tightly. I put my hand on her forehead. "Care" I quietly said. I picked her clothes up off of the floor and put them on her. I picked her up, bridal style and carried her out of the building. I laid her in the backseat of the truck and we drove to the hospital.

They got there and Carrie had to go into surgery. She was badly hurt. Brad was pacing himself back and forth in the waiting room. Then the doctor came in. "Mr Paisley?" He said. "Yes, Carrie?" Brad asked. "Oh yes, Carrie has just gotten out of surgery and is doing well. She will have to stay the night though" he said. "Can I stay with her and can she have visitors?" Brad asked, hoping that the doctor would say yes, to both questions. "Yes, we will put her in a larger bed so you can share" he said then left. Brad was so relieved. He sat down in a chair. He put his head in his hands. All he thought to himself was, 'she's okay.' He stood up and walked into her room. She had her eyes closed and was sleeping. She looked so peaceful but Brad knew she hurt inside. He walked beside the bed and took her hand. He laid his lips against hers and kissed her. He whispered "I'm so sorry and I love you" to her. He let go of her and walked out of the room. And she opened her eyes.

Brads POV
I drove back home. I walked inside and saw Caroline, Miranda, Luke, Blake, Huck, and Jasper all sitting on the couch. They didn't tell Huck or Jasper yet. Caroline and Miranda both stood up when they saw me. Jasper and Huck ran to me and jumped into my arms. "Where's mommy" Jasper asked. "I don't know" I said rubbing their backs. "You don't know where Carrie is?" Huck asked me confused. "Carrie is our mommy now" Jasper said after Huck. I couldn't help but smile. "Well, mommy is in the hospital" I said. They both looked at me confused. "Someone hurt her" I told them. "Can I see her?" Jasper asked. "Yeah" I said as I pulled them in to hug them both. I looked at Luke, Caroline, Miranda and Blake while I was hugging the boys. "We will bring them in a bit" Miranda said after I let go of them and stood up. "Ok I'm gonna head back after I grab some things" I said as I walked upstairs. I walked into our room and grabbed a pair of black sweatpants, the Oklahoma sweatshirt I got her, a plain white tshirt and her favorite, fuzzy socks with her slippers and walked downstairs. I said goodbye to everyone and drove back to the hospital.

Carrie POV
"Carrie" I heard him say. I looked up and saw him standing in the doorway. "Brad, I was pregnant, and I lost it"