Chapter 37

Brads POV
I went over to the house to bring the paint over sense Carrie forgot it. I got there and when I walked in the front door, I saw Carrie and Kim. But I saw Kim pointing at Carrie. My wife. My wife had a gun pointing at her. I almost lost my heartbeat. "What the hell" I said across the room. I put everything down. "If you go near her ill shoot her and you'll watch" Kim said. "Braddd" Carrie said while crying. "It's okay Care, your okay" I said. "Brad come here now" Kim yelled at me while still holding the gun up at Carrie. "Now before I shoot your bitch" she said. I looked at Carrie the whole time while I walked to Kim. "What the hell" I said to her as I got to her. I looked back at Carrie and she had tears all over her face. "Brad" Carrie said out of breath. I just ignored her. I turned around back to Kim. "Kiss me" she said. What. "What" I asked. "Do you want me to shoot her... Kiss me" she said. I didn't want to at all, whatsoever. But I love Carrie so much and I'm not going to let her get hurt. I leaned towards Kim and kissed her.

Carries POV
My husband. Kissed his ex- wife. In front of me. I tried to look away but couldn't. I started crying even more. I know Brad loves me more then anything but it still hurts.

Brads POV
I quickly pulled away. "What are you doing" Kim said. "Hello Carrie" I heard. I turned around and saw Mike. I saw him standing in my house. "Bradddd" Carrie said again while crying even more. Dammit. "What the hell are you doing in my damn house" I said to him. "Coming to get my wife" he said. I was beyond pissed. His wife? No. My wife. I had to watch what I said because of Kim having a gun pointing at Carrie. "Your wife?" I asked. "Yes my wife" he replied. I slowly started walking to him. "Carrie is not your wife. She's mine. Not yours. So you can leave her the hell alone" I said. "At least I can get her" he said walking to her. He started rubbing his hands all over her body. He slowly took off her shirt and unhooked her bra. He started kissing her breasts. I was done. I walked over to Kim and ripped the gun out of her hands. I pointed it at Mike but he was still kissing Carrie. "Get the hell off of my wife" I said walking closer to them. He ignored me. "Bradd" she said through her tears again.

Authors note: pls vote and comment even tho I know you wont. Thanks