Chapter 2

Authors note: AHHH how she's looking at him is the cutest thing omg

It had been two weeks after what had happened between the two of them. No one knew about it except themselves. Brad didn't contact Carrie and Carrie didn't contact Brad. Almost as if they shut eachother out of their lives. Although they hadn't talked to eachother , they couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Brad, would wake up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, play with the boys and go to bed, like usual. But Carrie, she had a completely different schedule then she had a month ago. She didn't go to work and she would stay in bed all day. She couldn't do anything.

Carrie POV
It was 1:00 in the afternoon. I couldn't get up. I just couldn't. Then I heard someone banging on the door. I threw the five pounds of blankets onto the floor and stood up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a complete mess. I walked out of my room and walked downstairs to the door. I opened it and saw Miranda. "What are doing! You've been MIA for 2 weeks now. What happened?" She said as she walked in. "Wait was it Mike again?" She said as she started to get mad. I walked into the kitchen and sat on the stool at the table while she was talking. She threw her purse on the couch and walked into the kitchen and started looking through the refridgerator. I put my head on the table and didn't say anything. I knew I had to tell her. She closed the door and stood on the other side of the table while facing me. "What happened and don't lie" she said as she passed me a vitamin water. I lifted my head up and looked down at the table. "Brad and I aren't talking..." I said as I looked at her. "Why? What happened?" she asked as she took a sip of her water. "I slept with him" I said. Her eyes widened. She didn't say anything. I don't think she could. "And I loved every second of it so much" I said after I stood up. I wipe my tear away. "Gosh Care" she said as she walked over to me. "What are you going to do?" She asked as she went to sit down on the couch. "I honestly do not know but please do not tell anyone, if Mike finds out he might literally kill me" I said as I went to sit down. I picked up the remote and turned some random movie on. "I wont" she said. "Well I got to go now but you need to get out of this house, soon or everyone's gonna think your dead or something" she said as laughed. She got up and walked to the door and left. I turned the tv up and walked upstairs, I got into the shower.

Carrie eventually got out and put some clothes on. She walked downstairs and grabbed her phone and purse.

Carrie POV
I need him. Brad. I need Brad. I need to tell him. I walked out of the door for the first time in 2 weeks, got in my car and drove to Brads. I got there and walked up to the door. I knocked on it and Brad opened it.

They stared at eachother for a minute.

Carrie POV
"Care what are you doing here?" He asked. "Is Kim home?" I asked quickly. "No why?" He responded. "Are the boys home?" I asked. He again said no. I couldn't help myself. I jumped into his arms and our lips crashed.

Their lips quickly crashed into eachothers. It wasn't a rough kiss but not soft by any means. It was a kiss, full of passion and love. Brad pulled her inside and pushed her up against the wall. She pulled his shirt off and wrapped her legs around his waist while they were still kissing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he carried her upstairs. He laid her on the bed and climbed on top of her. He pulled her shirt off and unhooked her bra. She undid his belt and slid his pants off, throwing them on the floor. He also slid her pants off while kissing her neck. He looked into her eyes and they both smiled. "Are you sure?" He asked.

Authors note: ha ha ha ha cliffhanger lol well I hope your enjoying it so far, if your not well then leave lol, thanks and don't forget to vote and comment:)!