Chapter 46

"No" she said, faintly while also still shaking her head. "I'm not pregnant" she again, stated. Even though Brad and Carrie both knew and both knew that the baby's father was Mike, they were gonna keep it a secret as long as they could. Mike turned his face to look at Brad. "You should probably leave, besides I shoot you again" Brad said, realizing and remembering Huck and Jasper were still in the room. "I'll be back..." Mike said as walked to Carrie and bent down and kissed her. She instantly pulled away and pushed him. Brad walked up to him and punched his jaw and nose. Mikes nose started bleeding but he didn't care. Mike turned around and pushed past Brad. "ass," Brad responded as Mike left the room. Brad looked at Carrie then Huck and Jasper. "How about you guys go to Uncle Blake and Aunt Miranda's for alittle while, while mommy and I do some thing's?" Brad asked. "Okay" they responded and then left the room to get some of their things.

10 minutes later, they all walked out the door and jumped into Carries Tahoe, with Brad driving. "Why was Mike in our house?" Jasper asked, breaking the silence in the car. Brad and Carrie both looked at eachother, not knowing what to say. Neither of them had said anything, they just ignored the question. They finally got to Miranda and Blake's and went inside. When the walked in, Huck and Jasper ran downstairs to the basement and Miranda and Blake walked up to Carrie and Brad. "Whats happening?" Miranda whispered. "Mike is stalking all of us..." Brad said. Carrie looked at him, confused. "He gets into our house with every door locked and every window locked. And he called me earlier.. And said some things" Brad explained. "He apparently knows where we are at all times. What were doing at all times and everything" He said. They all looked at eachother in shock. "I'm pregnant" Carrie blurted out. Miranda didn't smile or say anything. She knew it wasn't Brads child. And so did Blake. Carrie couldn't help but cry.

Authors note: I'm almost finished this story, with 50 chapters. I just don't know what to write about anymore and no one reads anyways. But if u do, comment if I should write another story or not. Thanks