Chapter 9

Luke, Blake, and Brad were downstairs trying to get Mike to leave. Miranda and Caroline were in the basement with the boys. And Carrie was upstairs in her room. Carrie was sitting on the bed, waiting for Brad. But she didn't know what was gonna happen.

Carrie POV
I felt shivers all throughout my body. I was a complete total mess. I had tears all of the place. I was wondering what Brad was doing and why he was taking so long. I stood up off of the bed when I felt someone breath on my neck. I stood still didn't move. "Don't move or say anything or I will shoot you" the man said. My heart was thumping. I could barely breathe. The man blind folded me so I couldn't see anything. And he tied my hands. I couldn't tell who it was but I was beyond afraid and scared. "Come on were leaving" he said as he pushed me. I could tell we were going downstairs. "Like I said don't make a noise" he whispered as I felt a gun to my neck. I heard Mike and Brads voice from across the room. "Brad!" I screamed.

Brads POV
I heard Carrie scream. I turned around and saw her. Se was blindfolded with a gun to her neck. My heart stopped. "I told you I would win" Mike said from behind me. I turned around to face him and punched his jaw, again. I quickly turned back around, only to see Carrie and the man, gone. I ran out the back door as fast as I could and saw a black van driving away. I instantly fell on the ground. I couldn't breathe. I lost her again. And she's gonna get hurt again.
I got back up and ran back inside and saw Mike, Luke, and Blake at the door. I walked up to Mike and pushed him down on the ground. "Where the hell are they taking her" I yelled in his face. All he did was laugh. "Tell me where she is or I swear I will blow your head off" I said as I cuffed my hand around his neck and started choking him. "Where is she" I yelled again. I felt Luke try to pull me off of him. He finally pulled me up and held me back. "It's okay, were gonna get her back" he said to me still holding me back. I pushed him away. Mike ran out into his truck and drove off. I walked to the couch and fell on it. All I could do was cry. I didn't want to cry and I never do but I did this time. I closed my eyes. It felt like I didn't have a heart. Like I wasn't breathing but was still alive. I got off of the couch and walked over to Blake and Luke. "Give me the gun" I said as I held out my hand. "Your not gonna kill him" Luke said looking confused. "I will if I see him even touching Carrie" I said. "We will come with you" Blake said.

Lukes POV
I quickly ran downstairs to tell Caroline and Ran. They saw me and they immediately knew what happened. I nodded my head yes and they both looked at eachother in shock. "aunt ran, can you open this please" Jasper asked Miranda. Miranda looked down at Jasper and I could tell she faked a smile. Caroline walked over to me and fell into my arms. She was crying. She pulled away and wiped the tears away. "Go put that asshole in jail" she whispered. "We will" I said as I turned around and ran up the stairs. "Let's go" I said to Brad and Blake.

Time Lapse

Carries POV
I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a small white room. I tried moving but I remembered I was tied up. I started to cry. Then I heard Mikes voice. "Hello Care" he said walking over to me. He laid his hand on my thigh and started running them all over my legs and stomach. "Why are you doing this to me" I said still crying. "Do you want to talk to Brad?" He asked laughing. He pulled out his phone and dialed Brads number.

Call
B- hello
C- Brad!
B- Care, are you okay
C- Brad help me save me (I said while crying)
B- I'm coming, I'm coming okay, I love you

Mike hung up. "That was cute" he said while removing my shirt. He slowly unhooked my bra and started touching me all over. He kissed all over my chest and breasts. "Stopp" I yelled. "I can do whatever I want to you and I will" he said while he continued.