Chapter 22

Carrie POV
I walked into Jasper and Hucks room. I laid Jasper down on his bed. "Is daddy mad at me?" He asked as I sat down on the bed, next to him. "No, daddy's not mad at you, why would you think that?" I asked him as I laid the ice on his knee. He jumped at the feeling of the burning ice. "I don't know" he said. I put his blue fuzzy blanket over him. "I'll come check on you in a little bit okay?" I said as I kissed his forehead. "Okay" he said as I got up. I walked out the door and close it behind myself. I walked back in our room and Brad and Huck were laying on our bed. I stood next to the bed, on the side Brad was on. "Go tell him your sorry, he thinks your mad at him" I told Brad. He got up and walked out. "Why don't you take Penny and Ace outside for awhile?" I asked Huck. "I'm sorry mom" he said after he stood up. "It's okay, thank you" I said as he left the room. I jumped onto our bed and almost fell asleep. But Brad came in. "Let's move" I said when I saw him. He came and sat on the bed next to me. "We can't stay here forever, Ran and Blake are probably tired of seeing us everyday" I told him. "I'll build our house, so it has everything we want" he added. He laid down next to me and I laid my arm on his chest. "Are you still going on tour" I asked him as I slightly clenched onto his shirt. "I have to" he said as he moved his fingers through my hair. I got up and stood in front of the bed while looking at him. I had tears running down my face. "Were not getting married, you can't build our own house, I can't be pregnant, all when your on tour." I said while crying. He didn't say anything. "You will be gone for 8 months." I said while taking a breath. "You leave in less then a month" I said. "Brad, you can't build a huge house in less then a month, we can't get married because then I will have to remind myself everyday that I have to wait for so long to see you again. And I can't be pregnant and not have you with me. All I'm gonna have is Huck and Jasper." I tried saying through all of the tears. He got off of the bed and walked over to me.

Brad POV
"Carrie" I said while cradling her head into my chest. "We are getting married. I will build our house and you will get pregnant" I said, trying to calm her down. "Brad it's 8 months" she said as she backed away. She turned around and walked out of the room. "Dammit" I whispered to myself. I leaned against the wall. I grabbed my phone off of the dresser and sat on the bed. I called my manager.
Call
B- hey
G- whats up? Ready to hit the road?
B- about that... I have to cancel
G- what. You can't just cancel
B- I'm pushing it back then
G- alright then, till when?
B- I'm not sure yet
G- so why are you
B- Carrie, I got to go, I'll email you though
G- alright bye

I quickly hung up. I got off the bed and walked downstairs. Carrie was sitting on the couch with Miranda and Blake. "I'll be back" I told them all. Blake got up off of the couch and walked to me. "I'll come" he said. "Alright." I said to him. "We will be back" I told Carrie and Miranda. We walked out the door and got in my truck. "So where are we going" Blake asked. "Were finding land." I said. "For what" he asked. "I'm building a house" I told him.

Carrie POV
I heard the door shut then started bawling. "Whats wrong care" Ran asked. "Brad is going on tour. For 8 months" I said. "It's okay" she said while rubbing my back. I stood up. "I gotta go check on my boys" I said as I started walking upstairs. I walked into their room and they were both sleeping. I gave Huck a kiss on the cheek and walked over to Jasper. I took the half- way melted ice off of his knee and covered him back up with the blanket. "Mommy" I heard him quietly say. "Yeah baby?" I whispered. "Can I sleep with you and daddy tonight?" He asked. "Yeah come on" I said as I picked him up in my arms. I put him on my hip and walked out of the room. I quietly closed the door and walked into our room. I laid Jasper down on the bed and covered him up with blankets. I walked to our dresser and pulled out a pair of gray fuzzy sweatpants. I pulled out one of brads tshirts and walked into the bathroom. I quickly changed then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked into our room and turned the lights off. I was 9:30 and Brad and Blake were still gone. Miranda was probably already sleeping. So I climbed into my side of the bed and Jasper snuggled up against me. "Love you mommy" he whispered. "I love you too baby boy" I said even though he had already fallen asleep.
My eyes started to slam shut.

Brad POV
It was 10:26 when we got home. Blake went up to his and Miranda's room. I walked into me and Carries room and turned the light on when I saw her and Jasper peacefully sleeping. He was all snuggled up in her. I smiled then went to check on Huck then came back in our room. I quietly closed the door and pulled my shirt off. I pulled a pair of black nike sweatpants out of the dresser and changed. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked back to the bed and got in on my side so that Jasper was in the middle. I kissed Carrie and closed my eyes.

Authors note: please vote and comment!!!!!!?