Chapter 2

Time: 11:50

Kenma's POV
I have to call Hinata now... any time soon... I know he's there waiting for my call. No, I cannot skip calling him. I wish I could, but I can't. This is way too special for him. Okay Kenma, prepare your best cheery voice and try not to cry. You got this. There are still chances that he'd be your soulmate. Hang on to that hope. (*slaps on his cheeks*). YOU GOT THIS..!!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

*buuuzzz buuuuzzz* Hinata's phone started vibrating right at 11:58 PM... and he knew for a fact who it was. "Ken-Ken ❤️ calling" his phone screen showed. He picked it up with utmost enthusiasm..!!

Time: 11:58 PM
Kenma and Hinata on call

Kenma: Hi baby

Hinata: hey hey heeeyyyy kenmaaa

Kenma: you're gonna be 16..!! Yaaaayyy

Hinata: omg yes yes..!! I can't wait... why has this time slowed down???

Kenma thought to himself,  "slowed down? It's anything but slowed down... I wish it would just stop here forever"

Kenma: ugh, I can understand. When you want something, the time either seems to be frozen or running by at the speed of light, haha.

Hinata: IT'S 11:59..!! Just a few seconds more..!!

Kenma: It's 11:59 already (sigh), yaaayy..!!

Hinata: yes yes yes..!!

Together
: 3, 2, 1

Kenma: HAPPYY BIRRTTHDDAAYY BAABBIIEEE..!!

Hinata: HAAPPYY BIRRTHHDDAAYY TO MEEEE..!!

Hinata: THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤❤

Kenma: So tell me, what do you want from me for your sweet sixteen??

Hinata: I can't wish for anything more than you being my soulmate..!! But yeah, a little date I guess?? Haha...

Kenma: Whatever you say, my birthday boy ❤. Tomorrow after school??

Hinata: mkaayy, sounds perfect. Can't wait to see your pretty face.

Kenma: can't wait to see your birthday glow..!!

Hinata: good night boo ❤

Kenma: good night, sleep well ❤

Hinata's POV
There you go... the hardest phone call of the day, DONE. I see how neither of us dared to talk about the damn book that I'm gonna find at the foot of my bed tomorrow when I wake up. Should I carry it with me? I mean, we did talk about writing in our notebooks together, at the same time. I'm sure he remembers that. I'll just put that thing in my bag, it won't add much weight anyway. Maybe I'll have the courage to bring it up tomorrow? One of us has to...

Kenma's POV
Should I take that book with me?? It's almost a relief that I didn't get any messages in that book yet... maybe it is Shouyou?? Or else I'd have gotten something right?? I hope it is... I've no idea how am I gonna handle myself if it reveals that we're not soulmates. HUMPH... SLEEP. SLEEP. SLEEP. SLEEP. You have a date tomorrow..!! SLEEEEPPP..!! We have to do it someday. Let it be tomorrow. I'll be the one to talk about it first.

(A/N - for those who don't know the characters, 1st one is Hinata and the other is Kenma

(A/N - for those who don't know the characters, 1st one is Hinata and the other is Kenma. Hope this helps...!!)

A little time skip
Date: 21st June

Time: 12:15 PM
Kageyama and Hinata texting

Kageyama: Oye boke!

Hinata: What do you want at this hour?

Kageyama: Happy birthday dummy

Hinata: Ehh, thanks..!! You can at least be good to me on my birthday..!!

Kageyama: be glad I remember it, lol.

Hinata: ha ha ha ha, I'm honored (rolling eyes)

Kageyama: I still can't believe someone as small as you are older than me, huh....

Hinata: oh just accept that you're jealous of me being ahead of you in something..!!

Kageyama: hmmm, yeah, maybe that too... why are you up till now btw?? I thought you'd be fast asleep by now.

Hinata: just got off the call with Ken. He's all worried and stuff... So am.

Kageyama: oh yeah right, you have a boyfriend.

Hinata: KAGEYAMA!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?? What kind of best friend are you??!!

Kageyama: I'm the best kind of boyfriend you can imagine.

Hinata: ??

Kageyama: **Best friend... Pfftt... You wish!!

Hinata: Shut up!! I'm already having a hard time. As much as I wanted this day to come, I'm getting filled to the brim with anxiety. I don't want to know who my soulmate is dude..!! I'm so happy with Ken.. aaahahaha... Fuck..

Kageyama: You should totally go to sleep now. It's too late to vent. You'll have your diary tomorrow... Maybe it'll be Kenma?? See it for yourself. (I'M GOING TO SLEEEPPP, good night)

Hinata: Good night, you trash.

Kageyama's POV
I hope the ink doesn't turn green... 

(A/N -  this is Kageyama)

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
[Word Count - 736]

A/N - and this chapter is short again..!! it's so hard for me to write long chapters, ahahahaha. Also, I added pictures hehe. Tell me what do you feel about this..!! I'll try to add more pictures in the upcoming chapters. Should I make a chapter of all the characters and their photos? So that my non-weeb readers can enjoy equally ❤

I've decided that calls, chats, and any conversations in the diary would be in that format. I added hearts even in the call conversation because... well, I felt like that'd be better to explain the tone... I weirdly blush every time I read the last part of Kageyama saying "I wish the ink doesn't turn green"... IDKY 😭❤

Drop a vote if you liked this chapter ❤ 
feedbacks appreciated 🦋