~ AU Information ~

AU Information

This is a soulmates AU, where everyone gets a diary when they turn 16 and whatever their soulmate writes in it, it also appears on their diary.

Also, yes, the diary randomly pops up at the foot of their bed, or on the nightstand on the morning of their 16th birthday.

There are some rules binding the diary:-

1) One cannot tell their name
2) No giving off very obvious details
3) No exchange of phone numbers, emails, or social media
4) (if I remember anything else, I'll add)

You may think, "if they're not allowed to share obvious details, how will they find each other??"

Well, you see, if they were allowed to give obvious details, my story would end in 5 pages... so they're not.

Okay okay, jokes apart, the world isn't THAT cruel that it won't let soulmates meet, but it's cruel enough to separate some lovers (who aren't soulmates). They'd know they're soulmates by accident... or say if they see each other's text appearing in their diary.... Or some clues like "hey, I call my soulmate sugarpie", "OMG..!! I'M SUGARPIE..!!", and then they can write in their diaries together and see if that's the same sugarpie or not. Haha...

I know I'm bad at explaining stuff. But I really hope you understood at least something. If you haven't then just proceed with the story, you'll understand everything. I'll try to make things as clear as possible.

Once someone writes in their diary, the text will initially be in blue color (no matter which color pen they use), once it reaches their soulmate it'll turn green, and once they see it, it'll turn red.

There will be some angst and I guess some funny stuff too. This is my first time writing an actual book, so yeah, feel absolutely free to drop suggestions. (I LOVE TO COMMUNICATE).

If you still have any doubts, you can always ask me in the comments. I'll reply for sure..!!

The chapter updating schedule would be probably 2 chapters per week (or maybe thrice). Because I need time to write and correct things. It'll be a slow burn I guess. Let's see. 

I hope you enjoy the book ❤

DISCLAIMER: The art on the cover, or in any of the following chapters is not mine. The credit goes to the amazing artist, and if you know who it is, PLEASE message me. I'd be more than happy to give proper credits.