19. Falling for love is hard

I turned around while Taehyung jumped from behind the couch and settled down beside me. "Why are you leaving so early?"

"I still have three days to spend here." I corrected him but he didn't cared."Keep that to yourself. Do you think I would believe the lie you're spilling? I am not that dumb."

"It had been more than a month since I last attended the classes. All the chaos, from being kidnapped to meet you all has already consumed a most of my time. I really want to go back because senior years are not a joke,Taehyung."

"If I didn't went thirsty and came down to drink a glass of water then you would've probably never told me about this." He scoffed.

"I would've told you eventually wh-" Raising an eyebrows he cut me off. " When you were about to leave. C'mon, Soya."

"Hey! No one calls me that except Oppa so don't you dare, okay?" I gave him a dare to open his mouth and pointed the finger at him while he playfully raised his arms in air. "Okay, fine. I just called you because it sounds cute."

I rolled my eyes and mumbled a 'whatever'. I stood up but before I could step forward Yoongi came out in view, yawning his way towards us with a gun in hand.

"What are you guys doing in the morning? I thought some thieves had invaded. " Yoongi rubbed his sleepy eyes and narrowed his gaze towards us. Taehyung looked at me then casually dropping his arms around the backside of the couch he said," We were having a video game competition. I won." He grinned and let me scoff at him in disbelief.

"You kids are, for sure, boring. Try sleeping kids, it'll help you." He yawned and scratching his temple then again went up to continue his meditation called slumber.

I chuckled along with Taehyung then went up to return the laptop. After giving it back I opened the door of my supposed room and closed it behind after entering. As soon as I took few steps in I was welcomed by the soft humming of a song coming from the bathroom. It didn't took me a second to recognise it was Jungkook who was singing in the shower.

His voice was melodious that made to long to hear him more clearly. I tip toed towards the tunes and walked closer to the door until I flattened the pinna of ear against the door. There he was singer the lyrics as I heard, 'Still with you~'. An instant smiled crept on my face, for God knows why but I continued listening to his song as his voice was making my heart melt with his voice.

Call me fool but I was creepily smiling to myself when I leaned against the door with my back and closed my eyes to feel the vibes. Gradually as the song was proceeding my heart was pounding against my chest as if it would jump out any moment.

Noone would believe me if I'll tell them that a mafia could be a great singer and if he was a singer in real then I bet he would've won several Grammys with millions of fan drooling over him.

But I came back to earth when he stopped singing and involuntarily my tongue slipped. "Don't stop, you sing great."

Roaring caterpillars! I facepalmed myself. Why the heck I did that? It was embarrassing and that exact moment I desired the walls to engulf me. My heart skipped a beat when I heard him closing the facet as silence fell in the air. I knew he was taken back by my comment as I was a silent listener but things weren't making sense when I knew he liked me but unfortunately he didn't knew that I already know his little secret.

The door behind me swung backward leading me to almost fall until an arm got wrapped around my waist as I leaned against a hard bare chest. I gulped when I felt my hoodie getting soaked and immediately jerked forward to get off him. Turning around I saw him standing at the doorstep with a white towel dangerously hung around his waistline while he was piercing through my soul. His abs flexed when he flipped his damped bangs back. Revealing his tattoed biceps he smirked watching me stare at his movements.

We both had a tint on our face while we stared each other until I looked aside clenching my skirt. An awkward silence occurred that he decided to break.

"S-So you were listening to me?" I nodded. " And you found it great, didn't you?" He had a grin on his face as if conquering a treasure.

"Honestly, it was great. It would've been better if you hadn't shown me your face." I shrugged my shoulders looking at the side wall avoiding his strong gaze. He came closer with predatory steps while I moved back until I hit the edge of the bed. He leaned against me and whispered, " Because you can't control yourself when I'm around?" I took baby steps and walked sideways to get out of his proximity then said, " No, because it reminds me of 'Popeye.' You behave like him, like a workout addict, muscle pig."

I scoffed but he only let out a chuckle. " Sometimes you feel different. One moment you don't feel hesitant to kill the police officers or fight the gangsters while other moment you act like a kid. It's too difficult for me to find your true self but I like it."

My eyes widen with parted lips in surprise. Turning to him I cleared my throat and said," They all are me though, you don't have to find the perfect one but you could sum it up to discover me." This time he was surprised to hear something coming from my mouth as I was offering him a hint to step up our bonding.

"Indeed" He shook his head in agreement. We stared at each other, he was desperately looking at me switching between my eyes and lips while licking his own until a knock interrupted us. "Soya, everyone is waiting for you let's have breakfast." Jieun said from the other side of the door.

"Coming.."

"Gotta go then." Jungkook rubbed his nape then closed the door behind leaving me in deep thoughts of what-was-that? O might have gone crazy to even consider looking at his body but he was too good to be avoided.

I shrugged it off then went downstairs where everyone was already sitting on their chairs except Jungkook. I went and sat beside Taehyung with Yoongi on other side. Everyone was busy taking the food on terms of self service. I did too but when I was about to take the first bite from the bread my eyes fell on the figure stepping down in his grey sweatpants and and white oversized t-shirts.

He was staring at me while on the other hand I gulped watching him coming closer and sitting across me, between Jin and Hoseok. Jimin coughed catching my attention and I knew he did it to make me realise that I almost dipped the bread in Taehyung's milk. I immediately pulled it back but heard giggles of everyone except Jungkook who was smirking.

I ignored him, actually tried to but the more I did the more he glanced at me. At one point it was obvious when Seokjin asked him to pass the butter but he kept his gaze on me. I looked in other way because I knew oppa followed his gaze to me then arched an eyebrow. "Jungkook-ah, where are you looking at?"

He came back to reality then stuttered to answer," Nowhere, just zoning out on how to defeat Taehyung in next match."

"As you say. Now pass me the butter."

Jungkook gave him that then blushed when our eyes met before continuing to eat. On the other hand I was devasted, we were almost caught but he took the balance and blindfolded Seokjin. I felt bad to involve in a lie but I remained silent.

After hours I was in the living room packing the luggage because it was peaceful as Namjoon ordered everyone to get rid of evidence regarding me. So there wasn't many people except me, Jieun and Seokjin.

Seokjin ran close while I and Jieun looked at his slyly smile. "Let's go." He said and dragged me and unnie outside. " Where are you taking us?," said Jieun before looking at the car parked in the front.

"Shopping, where else." He shrugged it, pushing us in the car. We settled in but then I saw Jungkook entering the premises on his motorbike. He parked the vehicle and walked upto us. He leaned against the window and asked," Where are you all going? You know what, count me in." He hopped in and pulled the seatbelt before turning back. "I would've been lonely lion at home without you all so mind if I join?"

"Not at all" Jieun passed him her sweetest smile. " Weren't you with them?" Seokjin interogated.

"Yes, I was but since the work was almost complete so they let me out the hook, you know maknae magic." He beamed his smile and smoothly fixed the side mirror to look at my reflection.

I sulked dipping in the leather seat to get away from his sight but idiot adjusted the front mirror in my direction, making it impossible for me to get away. Looks like he was trying hard to trap me in his love.