32. That smirk

In the pouring rain, two men stood there with Jiseok. That little boy was so unaware that the men he was talking to were none other than Jimin and Jungkook. Three of them never met to get introduced.

I saw Jiseok pointing towards his mother's tomb and then having a talk with both of them which was not audible to us. In an instant Jimin wrapped his arms around the kid while Jungkook stood there stone cold.

Jimin held the tiny hands of Jiseok under his black umbrella while Jungkook marched towards the cemetery holding his black umbrella with orchid embroidery.

He then let go of his umbrella, dampening himself with raindrops. His bangs dangled in front partially hiding his dark orbs. The clothes got sticked to his muscular figure which was much more bulky than before, the number of his piercing also increased and I heard that he gets a new tattoo every single month because for sure his whole neck and hands were covered in tattoos, not even his face was clear. Inked patterns were here and there on his face too.

Jungkook took out a rose and placed it on top of the soaked flowers. I did't know if he cried but sure he wiped his eyes once.

Jimin also went and putted his bouquet of flowers with Jiseok. He made the kid sit on his waist and wrapped his arms around his small waist, Jiseok involuntarily enveloped Jimin's neck with his hands. But there stood that stature of immense darkness, feeling nothing at all from the cold rain.

It seemed like it didn't mattered to him if he would lose his health or even life. He was broken to the core to care for anything even himself.

Stepping backward he bowed his head to the stone and remained there for a minute or two without moving at all.

I glanced at Soyoung who never blinked once and had her lips pressed together from letting go of any vulnerable sound.

I felt pity for her for thing Jungkook did to her three years back. Thank god Jungkook hadn't seen her yet.

Again I looked at them where Jimin lifted Jiseok and held him on his waist. While Jungkook was in his own world, mourning at the loss of our noona. Indeed he looked as scary as people talked about him, the cruelest, the brutal.

"J-Jungkook..."

I heard Soyoung shutter and it was the worst I had to happen. She started having uneven breathing.

No, not again! She was having panic attacks.

She bent down under the tree where her shivering figure was tearing up. I went down to her level and patted her shoulder.

She looked up to me and said," I can't. I can not go forward to claim Jiseok because he is with him. You know oppa, how he treated me and even though I want to say hi or erase the misunderstandings he won't understand. They hate me. He hates me."

"Take a deep breath. You stay here and I will go fetch Jiseok from them." I stood up, taking a deep breath and walked past the tree.

As I got closer to them Jiseok turned back and saw me approaching him. I smiled my dimples to him as he extended his arms towards me to take him in my embrace but his act made Jimin difficult to hold him good so he turned and our gaze matched.

"Hi, Jimin-ah..."

It was surely awkward to greet each other after so long but I don't think we were enemies, we just didn't had a conversation since the day I left.

"Hi, hyung. I didn't knew that you would still be here in the rain."

"Aren't you both here for the same purpose?" I glanced at Jungkook who was silently standing there, back facing me." Jiseok had been so naughty that he ran back in, he didn't wanted to go home yet. So I had to take him back home."