10. Sleeping together in a Motel

SOYOUNG POV

We have walked for quite a distance and now he was dissatisfied with the place. I look at him bewildered on why he was feeling awkward, didn't we sticked close, he even slept on my lap and now he's all shy just because the place has a name? It's just the place that would be changed not us, we could still remain same, couldn't we?

I crossed my arms across my chest and raise my eyebrow.

"So what? It's the cheapest we could have and don't whine like a baby! It's just a matter of few hours then we'll be gone. Try to manage Jungkook."

"Are you sure? Don't you dare have wrong intentions."

He covered chest using his crossed arms, pretending that I might take advantage of him using motle as an excuse. He protected his body tilting to his left, away from me while giving a narrow eye stare.

I scoffed when I saw him pouting,"Eww.. I would never. Before I could take advantage of you I would prefer to either faint or vomit."

"Okay but I'm not that bad of a deal,by the way." He grinned coming closer but I nudged him out of my way, rolling my eyes over him.

"You and your contrasting duality." I shrugged my hands in air and walk in followed by the pierced man.

We came across the desk where a old man was busy chewing gum. I knocked on the desk and he raised his hat to look over us.

A snicker left his mouth while standing up, he looked at us and partially understood we wanted a room while misunderstanding that we were here to do some totally nasty things, which we weren't.

He neither asked for many hours as he thought, we like others would book the room only for one night. He handed the room keys to Jungkook and I asked him to check it out. When he went away from the sight I secretly paid a small amount of money as the stay was not as much of a free deal.

After paying I went in the same direction where I saw him going to, ignoring the fact that the owner was somewhat suspicious of my identify and was constantly checking me out. He even dialled a number on his phone but I decided to not interfere, it could be work related; not all the people who I see could be agent of the Kang mafia group, could they?

There, down the passage I saw him standing outside the room, fully zoned out like he saw a ghost. I tip toped to him and suddenly screamed in his ears, to which he stumbled back and fell on the ground. His placed his hand on his heart and cursed.

"Why? Is baby Jungkook scared of me?"

I felt good speaking in the exact childish tone to mock him back, revenge successful.

But when I turned back to look in the room to know why was he like that then I found the reason. I, myself stumbled few steps back. No it wasn't a ghost or beasts but the room itself.

This room was cringe to be honest. Red lightings, metallic handcuffs locked in the bars of the bed, curtains making the room more darker than ever.

Don't know why it was giving 'Fifty shades of grey' vibe.

I gulped hard on discovery the interior where we were supposed to spend the night. Then I heard someone giggling beside me. I turn to look at him, who started walking and entered the room.

I follow back and saw him settling on the bed after grabbing a bunch of keys from the drawer.
"What are you doing?" I ask curiously as he inserted the keys in the lock of handcuffs.

"Getting rid of these bangles. I even don't know why people need this, if they want to do it then they would eventually but no, they use this toys."