26. Drunken mistake

He grinned and licked his lips in lust. Rolling my eyes I looked at the bottle and thought even if I do get drunk Jungkook would be there to handle me. At least it was better than touching a fucker like him.

Taking the bottle to my lips I gulped it and surprisingly emptied the bottle. Handing the bottle to Hoonjun I wiped my lips and gradually felt dizzy. The game went on and on and I wasn't myself anymore.

Smiling widely I liberated myself from any logical decision. I was on my high and why not when I drank the most alcoholic drink till the bottle had gone emptied. I was rocking at my place but
still wondered what was taking that bunny man so long to come join us.

Now it was Yugyeom's turn and he took dare but was nervous while waiting for his challenge whereas I saw a similar figure standing outside through the window, clearly he was trying to come inside the house. It looked like he was trying to get rid of the girls flirting with him but poor me had blur view.

"Make out with Soyoung."

I jerked towards Lisa who was casually sitting next to me. Furiously I whispered, " What are you trying to do!!"

She shushed me and said," Trust me, you'll have a great night."

She smirked watching behind me at someone particular.

But before I could look back Yugyeom held my chin and stared into my eyes with passion. His eyes were red from the drinks he drank and for the first time I witnessed his intimating stare on my lips. He was indeed handsome but out of my league.

I got lost in his eyes, basically froze from bewilderment, that I didn't realised he was Yugyeom not Jungkook. His face got blurry then got replaced with the man who brought me to this party.

That boy was already leaning to kiss me with his closed eyes. My sense went numb of any logic while I imagined him as Jungkook. The alcohol was doing its work very smoothly and took control over my brain that I too followed the flow and closed my eyes for his touch.

His lips were an inch away while I could feel his hot breath over my sensitive skin until I felt a hand getting in between our lips. The roughness made me jerk open my heavy eyelids and there stood a fuming Jungkook glaring at Yugyeom.

He turned to me and said," Time to leave, babe." His aggressive mood didn't went unnoticed by me. Grabbing my arm he yanked me up. His grip only tightened painfully around my upper arm even though I was standing beside him.

"You can't decide on her behalf. She was enjoying." Hoonjun stood up along with Yugyeom but it didn't took my bodyguard to choke him around his neck with other hand. He was handling both me and him on his own, just the intensity were difference.

Jungkook glared at him and gritted his teeth in pure annoyance before he said,"Keep your bullshit to yourself. I won't tolerate anyone to even touch her and if anyone will try to even think dirty about her then I'll kill them!" He pushed Hoonjun backwards and marched towards the exit, dragging me along with him.

On our way out he gritted his teeth and pulled me against his hard chest. "You had enough fun out there now we going back home."

He dragged me out of Lisa's house. I was trying to free myself from his harsh hold but it went in vain when he pushed me inside the car.

Sitting on the driver's seat he locked me with the seatbelt. He was beyond angry and I was too drunk to see that. He was driving really fast and I was scared of car crash. Even the moving cars multiplied into four images.

"Jungkook, please, stop the car."

He didn't said anything but glanced at me with his furious eyes.

I had my eyes shut from the high speed but my eyes widened when I felt his large hand roaming on my thigh. It was indeed Jungkook who was beyond mad at me. With each stroke he was increasing the friction and surface area tending to the intimate area.