12. Chase of Mafia

JUNGKOOK POV

I can't believe this girl agreed to come with us only when Taehyung asked her to while when I used to ask then she declined.

After putting all the luggage in the car I scoffed and crossed my arms leaning against the wall outside the motle. Jimin lit a cigarette and smoked but when he offered me I don't know why but I hesitated and refused.

"Are you having a fever or something?" He said dramatically while touching my forehead but I stepped back.

"No, I'm fine. Please, stop touching me hyung!"

"Why? I took your care when you had fever or whenever you were depressed and now you don't wanna share why your face is hanging low?"

"It's nothing serious, just some worries about how we will reach there." I leid since didn't wanted him to tease me because if ny jealousy

"Don't underestimate me, Maknae. We came here in my car so of course we will go back in that." Jimin grinned while I rolled my eyes poking my cheek." You don't trust me do you? Let ne show you."

He walked in his car igniting the engine. A loud groan was heard which attracted me towards his Bugatti La Voiture Noire. Surely he was showing off his vehicle and why not when he owned an expensive one.

I definitely tried my best to not be envious of him because I knew he had bathed in a pool of blood by killing more than countless rivals, excluding his illegal drugs and weapons supply but still the shinning metal surface was fascinating.

I shook my head and turned back where I spotted Soyoung coming out with Taehyung. They were laughing while walking to us. I was grudging with my clenched fist. I was not her chauffeur yet I settled her luggage in the car but she was enjoying herself with someone else. Turning back to Jimin I saw him smirking like he could see through me. I scoffed, shrugging the jealousy then took the passenger seat.

Taehyung came and pulled the door for Soyoung but she paused eyeing me.

"Can't you go in front?" She said to me and I arched an eyebrow. "Taehyung oppa will sit here."

"Well, hyung could sit in front like usual, as for me.. I have no intention to seat there." I crossed my arms behind my head, closing my eyes like a stubborn kid.

"Jungkook, stop being arrogant. I-"

*Bang*

A missed bullet hitted the pillar beside us, which was just a few centimeters apart from Soyoung.

I shut open my eyes then looked back from the glass window. There in black Mercedes were some shooters whose aim was on us, particularly Soyoung. Everyone was bewildered of what was happening for a moment but then I pulled her in and closed the door.

"Hyung get in!!" I roared and he did, followed by Jimin speeding up his car. Jimin accelerated at top speed and ran the tires roughly on the highway. Twirling his steering wheel he switched the car across the path while I and Taehyung gripped over the car.

We were used to Jimin's fierce driving but Soyoung was not as a result the car bumped over the road and her arms wrapped on me. Widening my eyes I looked at her who had snuggled more than her body on me, tightly gripping my torso. My heartbeat was exceeding its limit, covering my forehead with cold sweats as her touch was tempting but I controlled myself as it was not the right time to become horny.

"Jungkook take my gun." Jimin threw his gun at me " You shoot from right and Taehyung will take charge of left while I would drive us safe."

I looked down at Soyoung and she loosened her grip from me, holding the seat in which Taehyung was seated. As Jimin said we did, I pulled out half of my body and shooted the cars behind. It took several bullets to kill the men in one car while dodging constant firing buy still succeeded to burst the tires of few.