9. Sexy, Free & Single

I enter in a crowd making my way between the cheering people, followed by her. After pushing several people on our way we reached a safe gap to stand at, maintaining quite a distance from the stage.

We stood there, watching the host announcing the details of the past performance. The girl who just performed and won for the finals, was kinda looking hot in her crop top and shorts and her cap was giving off a hip hop vibe.

I was so astonished checking her out that I didn't realised I was zoned out until I heard a cough. I looked at my right where the girl I was falling for stood.

"Checking her out, big boy?"

"Why not, she's hot! But why you care? Are you jealous?"

"Jealous, and me? Huh! I don't give a damn about her. Just wondered why you felt lust for her.."

"Hey! I'm not that cheap. It's called appreciating beauty. You can't ask me to read Bible if I see a girl like her."

"Bible? Dude, why are you being so random? Just look at her, all bones wrapped with a single layer of skin. One stroke of wind and she could easily replace a kite."

She scoffed and looked at her, who was smiling while tugging her long hair behind her ears.

"You don't have a good taste in women." I darted.

I saw Soyoung getting irritated but I liked that instead of remaining silent we were actually having a proper conversation.

"What! Girl or boy, I don't care. All I know is the partner you choose has to be kindhearted because looks doesn't last long."

She scoffed looking at me, crossing the arms across her chest. I was really enjoying provoking her, that's the fun to have a hot tempered partner to tag along.

"Soyoung is jealous, she is jealous~" I mock her in a childish manner, sticking out my tongue.

"I am not! Wait and watch, I am not less but a lot better than her!!" She stomped her feet with ferocity which made me frown and question myself, whether I did right or wrong to provoke her.

Suddenly she fling off her backpack and hand it to me. She removes her cardigan to reveal her white tee, cupping her curves. For a moment I was lost but soon recovered back when I watch her loosing her ponytail. For smooth hair sprawled down, making her look like a living diva.

How could I be so stupid to not realise she was an unpolished diamond? Not only me but a lot of men around started staring her. Some were threatened by their girlfriends while those who were single, witnessed my beast stare. They all turned back while the woman beside me started walking to stage. I hurriedly followed and held her wrist. She looked back with a frown face making me release her wrist.

"Where are you going?" I questioned

" To the stage as someone thinks I am jealous," said Soyoung sarcastically and went up on the stage.

I face palmed myself, totally unsure if it's gonna work or she'll eventually humiliate herself. I mean how could I expect a girl, master in knife skills to be good in dance, it's almost impossible for a person to be multi-talented at once.

I camouflaged within the crowd and looked at her, standing on the front stage. The host welcomed her, asking her choice of music. She whispered but I could sense that slight shivering with cold beads of sweat covering her forehead. She wiped off that and went to the centre to compose her posture.

The lights got dimmed, cheers aroused and the beats started coming out from the speakers. The lights gradually arise, making her figure visible under the multi-colored lights.