29. Mafia king

JIMIN'S POV

I was so damn mad at everyone on how they teamed up and sent me off to acknowledge Seokjin's sister about the clearance of her name. They could've called her and said,' Hey, girl! We got your name clear. Now, you could live freely' but no they had to be overly excited and send me off to her apartment.

But I wondered what Seokjin meant when he said,' Come early, I have an important thing to discuss with you all.' Seriously it's too hard to see through Seokjin and his thoughts.

I sighed thinking it would've be that bad, at least I could meet Jungkook after so many days. I wonder what would they be doing.

But right now I was so irritated from the heavy rain which had no intention to stop. The humidity was increasing and I was feeling sweaty although the cold winds were too chilled to get my windows open.

The pouring rain in the dark night was not my thing, all mud getting on my car made its exterior slight brown in color and I hated knowing how hard it would be for me to get rid of it.

I again sighed accelerating the car since I had no intention for a long drive but to reach the destination as soon as possible. The road was crystal clear with no car so far as I drove.

Turning right I whistled to relax but then at a far distance I saw a human figure kneeling in the road. Was he crazy? He could get killed. I had killed many but never once I hit and run. I honked, several time. Countless times but that man still had his head low.

He was getting closer but I swear he triggered my anger. Argh! Why today of all day everyone was testing my patients? Again I honked when he was just few meters away, hoping that he would stand and go away but no that dumb sticked there like a rock. His face was covered by his wet bangs while that man in black shirt was waiting for the Grim reaper to take his soul.

My car was also moving fast that now I was compelled to apply emergency break. The tyres squeal against the slippage of the road and somehow the car lost its momentum. I panicked and screamed.

"Ahhh!!! "

I griped the steering wheel and turned it to the left and thankfully it stopped before hitting me to death. I took few deep breaths to got conscious and retain a normal breathing rate. Once I calmed down I too the umbrella and got off the car before storming towards that horrible person.

"Dude! Why did you chose to die from my car? There's plenty of fish in the sea, go catch yourself another one." I yelled and was about to leave when I saw the tattoos.

I jerked my head back on his revealing arm where that dark inked drown me to its depth. I was bewildered to see the one and only, Jeon Jungkook sitting right in middle of the road.

I rushed to me keeping the umbrella up to prevent any further drench that he had already suffered. He looked weak, pale, lifeless and mostly miserable. I had never seen him this broken, he seemed so devastated that my souls shivered.

"Jungkook-ah... Who did this to you?"

He again bursted into tears very badly that I instantly leaned him on me and caressed his hair. He cried his heart out while my heart clenched just by thinking what could be the reason that broke the Almighty Jungkook like this? The person who was unstoppable, merciless and the most powerful of BTS was pitiful.

He sniffed and wiped my eyes and then looked at me with his puffy eyes. His scanned my face, trying to recognize who I was and once he did he again started sobbing.

Grabbing my collar he said," Why did you save me? Why hyung? Let me die, please. If I live I will ruin her and ruining her will ruin me. Arghhh!!!!" He screamed and held fistful of his hair, shaking like a anxiety patient, he seemed intoxicated.