43. Blood painted

I yanked my wrist with all the left strength I pushed him away. He was drunk but he managed to stand on his own. I was petrified by him as his orbs turned dark and he looked at me like predator looks at his prey.

I immediately ran to the table where empty bottle was kept. Grabbing its opening I smashed it on the table, making the bottom part break and scatter in pieces.

Aiming the bottle in his direction I sternly stood at my place while a chuckle escaped from his mouth. He stared into my soul then to the sharp edges of the bottle that screamed death.

But he wasn't afraid and took a step closer while I took one away from him. He smirked and started straddling towards me.

"Don't touch me. Don't come near me because we are no-"

He scoffed and stood right in front of the bottle's sharpness. I hitched a breath when I felt him pressing his chest against it. I immediately stepped two steps back and looked at him with wide eyes.

I didn't wanted to hurt him. My only intention was to scare him away because he was monstrous in his drunken state. I didn't wanted him do anything that he would regret later.

"Why are you doing this to me? Aren't you satisfied after claiming everything?"

He clenched his jaw and pierced into my eyes. He said," How can you say I claimed everything when you are still away from me? What did your brother said that day... 'Don't wander around her. If I ever find you forcing her then that would be your end'? Then let me force on you tonight, let's see what he could do to me."

MATURE CONTENT

"How can you be so insensitive? Didn't you for once loved me?" I exclaimed with a lone tear falling from my eyes. He stared at me for a minute or two and then stepped closer and immediately held the edge of the broken bottle with his bare palm.

My eyes widened and I tried to yank it away but failed. He tightened his grip on the sharpness and his oozing blood drops fell on the carpet staining it in his color.

He smirked watching me getting astonished and then said,"I don't love you but I want to touch you and play with you." With that he pulled the bottle from my hand and threw it on the wall with its shreds falling down. I froze at the place and gulped watching him leaning closer.

He snaked his arm across my waist and pulled me against his chest. Tugging the single strand of hair behind my ear he stared at my face while horror took over me, witnessing his injured hand cupping my cheeks.

He then widened his reddened palm and trailed his open palm against my skin. He sensually painted my neck with his blood while I started sobbing in his hold. He inclined his head closer, which made our lips to brush against each other but he restricted himself from going any further. His wavering breath fanned my lips as I felt terrified from his touches which were going all the way over my cover bone.

Till this time I was sure that I was dampened in his blood stains while he smirked like a maniac. But as soon as his fingers reached my cleavage he stopped touching me.

"Let's take it to room, love."

He didn't gave me a minute but picked me in his arm. I was stunned that he still had the strength of handle my weight inspite of how drunk he was.

Coming inside the bedroom he dropped me on my feet and locked the door so that I wouldn't try to leave him. He finally saw me standing away from him and that stimulated his desperation.

He straddled towards me and threw me on the bed. I scotched against the headboard while he climbed on the bed. Digging his knees on the mattress he inched closer and grabbed my thighs to pull me under him.