28. End of love I had

I took the purfume and sprayed on my wrists, smudging it together then rubbing it against my neck. I looked in the mirror where my reflection was standing in tapered pants, unbuttoned black shirt upto three buttons with a smirk.

Taking the leather belt I wore it around my waist before rolling my sleeves till they reached the elbows. I brushed my hair back showing my forehead and pressed the nozzle of mouth freshner towards my pallette. I breathed out on my palm, checked the minty breath.

I checked out myself and got amazed since I had never looked his handsome. Shoving my phone I locked the Soyoung's bedroom. Coming in the living room I took the bouquet of roses and the gift.

After all these play we finally did it. I was so excited to see her reaction once she would see me on my knees, asking her out for a romantic date.

Though waking up without her felt hurt but her cute note made my day. She thought of me, was considerate about me, maybe that's why she asked to worry about dropping her to collage.

But I can pick her. I really want to meet her so that she could untie the ribbon of the box and reveal the dress I bought for her. That dress which I had bought for her when Jieun noona took us all for shopping.

With excitement I jumped into the car, keeping the bouquet and gift on passenger seat.

During the whole ride I was grinning while the clouds started covering the sky. I turned on the radio and they were announcing weather report. They informed about a heavy rainfall tonight. And I could feel the chills of cold air against my skin.

After few minutes I pulled out the car pretty away from her collage as the traffic was heavy on the road. Taking the things I brought with me. I went out locking the car with the key. I sniffed the fragrance of rose which were thankfully still fresh.

I looked for her while a very few students were in the campus, all minding their own business when I found a familiar figure standing under the tree.

My heart started beating against my chest. Never in my life I ever feared this much, not even when I killed so many people mercilessly but that girl was making me whag my tail all around her if I were a puppy. I was so whipped for her, so wrapped around her finger. I chuckled shaking my head.

Gulping the saliva I padded in her direction. As I was going near I found her standing with Lisa. I could feel they were arguing about something and somehow their talk seemed tense as much as the gloomy dark clouds, that started blocking the sun light to reach ground. The sun hid behind those dark layers while I approached them behind the tree, hiding myself so they won't caught my presence.

Lisa was holding Soya's shoulder which Soyoung badly yanked and held her own temple.

I frowned as I saw that. Never once I saw her that messed up. What she was so stressed about?

I paced few footsteps walking to them when my feets hault hearing her cold voice.

"He is no one to me."

Ceases formed on Lisa's forehead as she leaned closer and said," You're a liar. Your eyes tell."

"Then again look in them."

Soyoung stepped forward, grabbing Lisa's collar she pulled her and stared into her eyes coldly. Lisa was taken aback on how this girl was able to hold those tears at the corner, which threatened to fall but never once they rolled down; resulting in the redness of her eyes.

"Does my eyes tell that I am kidding? Do you think Jungkook is something to me?"

Why was they talking about me? What were they arguing about?