40. Emphasize

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It was freezing in this month that I tried to curl into a ball to retain my warmth but then my skin got collided against someone else. It was soft and smooth while a sweet fragrance engulfed my nostrils, immediately making my body relaxed. I was familiar with this smell but I didn't remember whose fragrance it was until...

My eyes shut opened and I found myself hugging none other than her. Soyoung was lying next to me as I back hugged her, wrapping my legs over hers and arms around her petite body.

We were almost naked and that worsen everything for me. I took a deep breath before parting from her, carefully getting away without waking her. I got up from the bed and went to shower.

After a relaxing shower I wore a white hoodie with thick sweatpants. My eyes again fell on her sleeping figure that wasn't awake. A sigh escaped from my lips after recalling the memories from last night.

I despised for letting myself to lose control but the pain she gave me was beyond any measure. She deserved the pain though it was just the tip of iceberg within me. The thing I felt was a major humiliation, for my pure eternal love for her.

Was it a sin to love, that she rejected my existence?

Again looking at her my heart beat fast. Feeling my heartbeat I knew, no matter what this stupid heart still beat for her.

Last night it was beating so fast for her as soon as she landed on me. My eyes were more sincere than my mouth, they were about to get fill with tears until I blinked them away.

Those eyes were of hate, destruction, betrayal, longing and hurt. They searched for love in those mesmerizing eyes of her but what they witnessed was pure hate and fear.

Somewhere in the corner of my heart I still wanted her to accept that she loved me but my dominant mind never listened to my heart from the day she broke me in pieces.

But for an instant my heart took my mind when I again kissed her. I was determined to leave her bruised amd sore but then it was hurtful to see those tears escaping from her eyes. My heart skipped a beat as I felt terrible. I realized I was going too far so I simply kissed her to sooth that pain instead of hurting her.

I denied the idea of controlling her, instead I plopped beside her and slept, neglecting the urge of claiming her in and out.

If only she didn't made me feel pathetic, if only she didn't faked to love me then this could've been romantic than dreadful.

A sigh escaped my lips as I went out and closed the door behind. It was already nine o'clock in the morning when I was coming down the stairs, busy scrolling through the phone when I heard a subtle giggle of a child.

"Ahjushi!!!!"

My eyes shot to that figure in his father's arm while everyone was gathered downstairs surrounding them. Seokjin was holding Jiseok while Hoseok and Yoongi were standing beside him. Jimin and Taehyung were playing rock, paper and scissors with him. I stared at them with cold eyes while they smiled looking at me.

I went down, giving a glare to Jimin who looked cheerful around that kid before Yosong bowed at me. I said," You'll get paid. Now you could leave." I dismissed him and he bowed at me before going away.