13. Tongue piercing

I gulped watching Soyoung clenching her fists, afraid she might punch hyung. Therefore, I ran wrapping my arm around hyung's nape whispering, " Shut it, hyung. She isn't getting your humor, instead boiling over it."

He looked at me then Soyoung who was glancing away. He figured it out that his jokes were not taken in the way he wanted.

"I.. I was just kidding. I hope you don't take it seriously." Hoseok rubbed his neck with low hanged head.

"It's fine but I don't want someone to mistake me as this dumbs' girlfriend." She coldly replied back with her one eyebrow mocking me.

I rolled my eyes, pretending to be annoyed while deep down I found it amusing when she gets furious like a little kitten. I like that about her but I do wanna see her soft side too.

"Finally, you both arrived." Jimin said while coming towards us with plastic bags filled with snacks, and beers for themselves. Taehyung followed him to us as we looked at them.

"Taehyung-ah come fast. You aren't a winter bear coming out of hibernation." We laughed on what Yoongi just said.

"Coming!!"

Taehyung ran to us, his raven hair bouncing with his each step. He stood beside Soyoung and she chuckled watching him having a hard time to stabilise his breathe.

She looks cute when she smiles but I don't feel right knowing it's not because of me.

While Jimin and Taehyung was giving the beers to Hoseok and Yoongi hyung, I glanced her. She didn't wanted to drink neither I so we were standing aside from the group who were enjoying their non-alcoholic beers.

I didn't noticed that I was taking much more glances at her that my feets involuntarily walked towards her. She was standing in front of me, behind the parked car as I steadily approaching her. Standing right behind her I could smell her scent, making me go crazy for her at once.

I was getting distracted which I should certainly avoid.

"You don't drink?"

She glanced me then shook her head as no." I feel nauseous. That's why I am standing at a distance."

"Oh, I see."

I stood beside her, causally putting my arm around her shoulders, testing my limits around her. And to my relief she didn't pushed me but looked at me bewildered. I whistled away looking in opposite direction so that I wouldn't make an eye contact with her.

"Your hand? Why are they around me?"

There comes her question while I was speechless. What was I supposed to answer that I needed your attention, that I wanted you to become comfortable around me but I couldn't say that to her.

"I... I was feeling c-cold."

"Seriously?! The sun is at horizon and the air is warm but you still feel cold. Dude, get yourself checked."

She shook her head at my childishness but letting my arms remain around her.

Swirling her around I brimmed in joy, letting my arms resting down, wrapping her waist in whole excitement. I was hugging her, snuggling my face in the crock of her neck.

No one saw us standing in this position as the car was blocking us from their view, especially from Hoseok and Jimin or if they would've seen then have definitely bombarded us with their teasing.

While she was taken aback that she didn't moved an inche but I was able to feel her uncontrollable heartbeat, it was beating like insane similar to mine. I did not missed to lightly press my lips against her neck.