49. His woman

SOYOUNG'S POV

I was so shocked to find Jungkook standing right in front of me. Yesterday he was gawking me without any emotion and how silly I was to tap his face here and there to know whether he was Seokjin or not.

A sigh of relief escaped from my lips since no quarrel was held in the lobby between him and Yugyeom. I couldn't see them fighting again so now I was with Jiseok kicking into the pool while sitting at the edge.

He was sitting beside me while we both were causing big splashes. He giggled and increased his force while I chuckled at how competitive he was.

"I see, you both are having fun.."

Looking back I saw Yugyeom approaching us. He came closer and sat on my right, dipping his legs in the water. He said," Can I join?" I nodded and continued playing with Jiseok.

We three were quite hyperactive that other people were getting disturbed but who had the audacity to complain against the owner of the hotel. Other people eventually went away to a quieter place.

We were giggling under the blazing sun, enjoying the flowing liquid against our skin. Yugyeom took few glimpses at me which I caught. Matching our eyes I asked," What?"

"You are looking cute."

A tsunami of tint crept on my cheeks as blood rushed o my face. I instantly looked down on my lap while my legs dropped still into the water. Biting my lips I suppressed the blush which I didn't wanted to show him.

He chuckled and said," I like when I make you flutter, just like old days."

I raised my eyebrow and said," You were my friend. I never blushed for you in college." I narrowed my eyes and looked at him with a grin.

"But you did now..."

He dangerously inched closer that made our noses to brush against each other. My smile dropped as he pierced into my orbs with something more than friendship.

My heart skipped a beat while he showed his bunny teeth. Batting my eyelashes I tried to retain control over my wild mind but he like a magician was hypnotizing me.

I was so into him that time that I didn't noticed the fading presence of Jiseok and getting replaced by a bigger sturdy muscular man. A hand snaked around my waist and pulled me back. I flinched when my back got collided with a bare torso while his hand hung around my shoulder.

I didn't turned to look at him but just with the sight of Yugyeom's eyes turning a shade darker, clenching his jaw and fists made it clear who was behind me.

Jungkook chuckled and said," You never listen, do you? Stop hanging out with other's girlfriend if you don't want your into two."

Jungkook sensually trailed his finger down my arm and rested it against the butt. He placed his chin on my shoulder and gave a squeeze down there." You are my girlfriend," said Jungkook after he pecked my jaw. "Though contracted..."

Watching us getting intimate in front of him Yugyeom gritted his teeth and said," You are so uninvited here. She doesn't want you. Look a her being all uncomfortable around you."

I wiggled in Jungkook's arm but he only tightened his grip. He stared at Yugyeom and said," It shouldn't matter to you. You are only a third wheel between us, so why don't you leave since you must have much more important work to handle than wandering around my woman."