42. Invade

All the board members were present at the conference room except Seokjin, who was stuck in evening traffic and someone who I hated. I tapped on the arm of chair while looking at my wristwatch.

Namjoon poked my arm and said," Don't worry, he's on his way." I nodded and looked across the table where Mr. Yoon was in a jolly mood.

That traitor would pay for his deeds.

I again looked my watch then at the door. It was a really important meeting since the money was to be returned, collaboration announcement was pending and above all, Jungkook and Seokjin would be against each other.

The door slammed open and everyone stood up to welcome Seokjin. He came adjusting his shirt cuffs and did a slight bow before sitting on his chair. He asked us to take our seats so we did and after another five minutes the door again opened.

Every single pair of eye went on the people entering the room that soon turned the area in dead silence. Jimin smirked walking towards us with a red file along with Taehyung. They went and stood behind the empty chair while Taehyung passed an assuring smile to me.

I felt a chill throughout my body from someone's gaze fell upon my still figure. I turned my face towards that direction and found piercing eyes staring at me. My eyes widened watching Jungkook filling the empty chair which was situated opposite to Seokjin.

Seokjin clenched his fists and controlled his emotions to not burst in front of everyone and especially in front of me because for him I loved Jungkook.

Yeah, I really did loved Jungkook but that dating was absolutely fake and absurd.

Grabbing everyone's attention Mr. Yoon stood up from his place and said," I am so delighted to tell everyone that Ms. Kim fulfilled her promise and we would be getting that recovery money. Also, we have gathered here to announce the collaboration betw-."

Cutting him off Jimin cleared his throat and said," You can take your seat Mr. Yoon, I'll proceed from here." That man became offended and sat down with a scoff.

On the other hand Jimin opened his file and went to Seokjin. He placed down the papers in front of Seokjin and handed him his pen. Seokjin held the papers which already had Jungkook's signature.

Jimin said," These papers contains all the terms and conditions required to stand on the words given by Jeon Jungkook to maintain the greatness of the company Kim medic & drugs. All the projects would be under the equal supervision of both Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook. I hope this collaboration brings a lot of profit to both parties."

After going through the contract Seokjin signed it. A sigh released from my mouth watching the company gaining momentum in the market but the only thing I regretted was working under Jungkook. Namjoon nudged me out of my thoughts and whispered," Don't faze during the signing up or vultures are waiting to tear your flesh."

I looked ahead and found a devilish grin on everyone's face. Shareholders were waiting for this cunning move so that they could opening challenge oppa and try to suppress his power but I would never let that happen.

After the signing both Seokjin and Jungkook shook hands. I didn't dared to look up, not risking to meet those intimidating eyes. I only heard the sound of footsteps fading away from the room. Soon everyone cleared the room while I was looking at my heels as if they were the eighth wonder of world.

When I looked up no one was there, I was all alone in peace. I took a deep breath then came out to my cabin. Once I sat on my very own personal chair I took a sip of water and mentally praised myself for surviving the battlefield between two dangerous swords.