100

This chapter is a Christmas chapter so here are some songs to get you in the spirit darlings (you won't regret it) x

Christmas lights - Coldplay
The power of love - Gabrielle Aplin
This Christmas - Chris brown
'The Christmas Song' - Nat King Cole
That's Christmas to me - Pentatonix

Hardin

After many years of hurt, many years of trying to get pregnant, and accepting the fact that Emery and Auden are growing up, Tessa and I came to terms with the fact that we'd never experience Christmas through our children's eyes again. We accepted the fact that we'd never get to see tiny foot prints in the snow after our baby had seen it for the first time. We accepted the fact that we'd never have an overly excited little soul going to bed on Christmas Eve, ready for Santa. But this year, we were blessed with not only one, but two miracles and I'm reminded daily of how blessed I am that we get to do it all again.

Today marks the twins' first Christmas Eve and fuck, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside that we are getting to celebrate it in such a way. It has almost been six months since they entered the world and it has been the most hectic, but the best six months of my life. Fuck, I'm getting emotional just thinking about what we have been through and what we have accomplished as a family. I'm either getting old, or I'm seriously loosing my touch.

These Cabin's have been our go to get away since the first time we visited many years ago, something about them always brings us back here.. But their beauty is on another level at Christmas time, let me tell you. I've always been a massive Scrooge at Christmas and I would never admit this, but I can't stop the smile that is creeping upon my face, as Tessa and I snuggle up on the reclining sofa, a tartan blanket covering our legs and the fire alight beside us. Our dog, Louie, is sound asleep in his bed and the whole atmosphere is pretty fucking cute.

Home alone is on the TV and I love the way the fairy lights surrounding us are making Tessa a very happy girl. I place a kiss into her hair as she snuggles into my chest, and a simple smooch almost turns into something else as she moves her hand torturously down my body, underneath the blanket. "Is this an early Christmas present?" I tease.

"Hell no, this is just a stocking filler, Mr" she completely and utterly seduces me. "Fuck" I say through gritted teeth as she caresses my manhood through my thin jogging bottoms. "You like that, huh? She whispers, her voice raspy. Why does she go from zero to one hundred in the space of two minutes?! "Oh I like that" I admit, while trying not to get too into it. The kids could come crashing down the stairs any second. "Santa won't be coming to you tonight!" I wink and instantly cringe at my pathetic way of flirting. "Oh yeah? Why's that?" She asks, eventually moving her and away and continuing to innocently cuddle me. "Because you're on the naughty list" I wink again. Fuck. I swear it's more of a twitch than a wink.

My suspicions were correct, as Auden comes charging down the stairs, his excitement as prominent as ever. Charlie and Emery follow. "Mom, Dad!!!" Auden yells. "What, what?!" I jump up, mocking his squeaky tone. "It's snowing!!" He jumps up and down with glee. I glance out of the window and join Auden in his celebration, as I put eyes on the heavy, beautiful snowfall before me. The scenery looks like the front of a Christmas card. "Go and get everybody, and I mean everybody. Knock on their doors as hard as you can. You buddy, are going to have the snowball fight of your life" I place a hand on each of his shoulders and he does just that.

"Look at you. All happy at Christmas" Tessa chimes and I can't help but smirk. The entire family know what I can be like at this time of year, I'm about as festive as Ebineezer himself, but this year, I have many things to be festive about, so why the fuck not.