.Special Chapter.

I just wanted to write something....

Kobe's pov;

After dropping my son to his school, Pup Academy, I immediately drove back home as I was craving to see my babygirl. I opened the door and saw Angel sitting on the couch, on her phone. 

"Hey, baby!"

When Angel heard my voice, she turned her head and smiled at me. She got off the couch and then waddled over to me, kissing me lovingly.

"Finally, you're home, Alpha!" 

"Yeah. I just dropped King off at school."

She smirked and then pulled me by my tie, bringing me upstairs with her. She opened our room door and pulled me in it, closing the door right afterwards. 

She pressed her lips on mine again and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smirked as I figured out what she wanted. I smacked her ass, gesturing her to jump, and she did so.

I carried her to our bed and laid her down, soon hovering over her. I then traced my tongue from her lips to her neck, to her collarbone- biting it, her chest. 

I leaned back and started unbuttoning her shirt slowly, soon taking of her shirt and bra. I smirked and started to suck on her left nipple, massaging the other.

"Hmmm~" she hummed in satisfaction. 

I then switched sides and started sucking on the right nipple, making her grab my hair. I leaned back once more and took off my t-shirt. She sat up and started tracing her fingers down my abs.

She then rolled us over so that she's on top of me now, me below as I squeezed her ass. She began leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck until she reached my crotch. 

She unbuckled my belt and immediately pulled down my jeans. She took them off, along with my boxers. She gulped when she was met face to face with my now hard and leaking cock.

She inhaled and then exhaled before taking me in her mouth. As I felt her warm saliva wrapped around my cock, I let out a shaky breath and threw my head back. 

She started bobbing her head up and down, gagging a little while trying to take me fully. 

"B-baby, don't force (groan) Don't force yourself to take me fully."

She ignored my words and kept on doing her work, washing me in pleasure. I sat up and entangled my hands in her hair, guiding her on how to do it. 

"Fuckk~ I'm close, baby."

She tapped my thigh and that was a cue to release in her mouth. I panted heavily and watched her as she watched me, seductively swirling her tongue on my tip. 

She's so sexy- having my cum dripping down the sides of her mouth. 

"My turn to wash you over with pleasure."

I took her and positioned her to lay down, taking off her shorts just to spread her legs. I rubbed her clothed clit, making her grip the bedsheets lightly.

I took off her panties and immediately attacked her needy pussy. 

"O-oh, yeahh!" 

Her moans were so needy and such a fucking turn on to me. Her legs started to shake- in fact her whole body started to shake because she's sensitive. A lot more sensitive than the other omegas.