no;23

Author's pov;

The sound of the bedroom door can be heard and Olivia looked up from her baby and found Ballo and his mother in his arms. The looks on both faces made Olivia furrow her eyebrows.

Ballo closed the door with his left foot before slowly making his way over Olivia, sitting his mother on their bed. 

Olivia:
"What's wrong?"
-She spoke, almost like whispering.

Ballo:
"I'm not sure. But Ava is definitely the one behind this."
-He said, pointing at his mother's bleeding arm.

Olivia gasped and quickly ran to their closet, she grabbed the first aid kit before going back to the bed. She kneeled down in front of the Luna, opening the kit before cleaning her wound.

Olivia:
"What do you mean that Ava is behind this?"

Ballo:
"I found some dead bodies outside, close to their mansion, and I found dead bodies. Those bodies happens to be our Deltas. There's no mistaken, this is clearly rebellion."

Olivia growled under her breath and then looked up and found the Luna staring at the baby boy with a blank expression.

Ballo:
"Olivia."

His voice made her look up at him quickly.

Ballo:
"Take care of mom. I'm going to look for-"

Mother:
"Alpha's (father) dead, Ballo."

Ballo turned to look at her with wide eyes, hearing that his father had died. 

Ballo:
"N-no. Mom, that's not true! I'm sure he's out there somewhere!"

Mother:
"He's dead, Ballo. And no one can bring him back. My Alpha."

Olivia looked at her in shock and then looked down to the floor. On the other hand, Ballo clenched his jaw and fist, ready to kill the person the killed his father.

-

Dejuane tilted his head up at the sky, watching the full moon how it slowly raised in the middle. He smirked at the thought of becoming the new Head Alpha.

 But then, the wind blew from behind, bringing two familiar scents to his senses. He turned around and saw two figures. Angel... Kobe... They were standing far way from him. 

The two brothers were glaring at each other, but Kobe had no idea what was going on, neither Angel.

Kobe:
"Where's Alpha?"

Dejuane smirked widely.

Dejuane:
"You're glaring at him right in front of you."

Kobe and Angel looked at him in confusion to which Dejuane chuckled darkly to.

Kobe:
"Where's dad?"

Dejuane:
" I'm the new Head Alpha now, you got that?" Oh, and don't bother go searching for dad, because you'll never see his presence again."

His last words made Kobe realize what he's actually trying to say. Kobe's eyes turned dark and red as he started taking steps forward.

Angel:
"Alpha-"

Angel went to follow him Kobe raised his hand, signaling her not to follow behind him. After that, Kobe continued to take steps forward to Dejuane, whose eyes were glowing black.

Then, Kobe jumped forward and immediately transformed into his wolf form and Dejuane did the same, both snarling at each other.

 Finally, they both attacked each other and started to fight as Angel watches them, thinking of a way to stop it. By now, everything became a mess and she still doesn't know what to do.

Suddenly, Angel felt like someone was approaching her from behind so she takes a glance back and her eyes widen when she found Ava, holding a knife in her hand.

She growled and threw the knife at Angel but luckily Angel was quick enough to doge it as the knife landed to the floor. Ava groaned angrily.

Angel:
"Ava.. What are you doing?!"

Instead of answering, Ava shot her fist to Angel's face but Angel crossed her arms in front of her face, blocking the punch. But still, the sudden movement made her trip and fall backwards. 

Angel yelped quietly, holding her stomach and glared at Ava. Ava smirked before jumping into her wolf form and it made Angel scared. She wasn't expecting that to happen. 

Slowly, Angel eyes turned a vibrant purple as her wolf got triggered by Ava's, wanting to fight with her. 

Angel:
"Why... are you doing this?"

She spoke while looking into Ava's wolf (pink) eyes and that made Angel's breathing uneasy. Ava didn't (technically) speak but Angel could hear what her wolf is trying to say.

Ava:
"I'm going to take everything away from you because I'm the one who deserves all of it!"

Angel looked at the wolf in disbelief. Without wasting any time, Ava jumped towards Angel direction, but before she lands on her, Angel crawled away quickly. 

You may be thinking... "Why isn't Angel turning into her wolf?"

Because she's pregnant with her pup and it'll affect her organ structure and also the fetus.

Ava's wolf stared back at Angel and this time she growled aggressively at her.  She turned and rushed towards Angel, making her scream:-

Angel:
"Alpha! Alpha! K-kobe!"

But Kobe was to busy to notice their situation since he was dealing with his (so-called) brother. Ava was still rushing towards Angel, and she closed her eyes and turned her head away.

But after a moment, Angel didn't feel Ava attacking her nor coming any closer. It feels like time has stopped so she slowly opened her eyes and looked in front. 

That's where she found Ava's wolf frozen in her spot. And her eyes were totally different from before.

Later on, a whining sound can be heard and Angel gaze looked towards its direction. She found Dejuane's wolf who laid on the floor, helplessly as Kobe's wolf was standing straight while looking down at his brother.

Angel felt relieved but pity at the same time. She then turned her gaze back at Ava's wolf who looked shock at the view. 

Angel widened her eyes and gasped when Dejuane's weak body was thrown at Ava, making them both fall back onto the floor. Dejuane doesn't seem to move, he just laid there still. 

Angel took the time to stand up carefully and rushed towards Kobe's wolf who was panting heavily. She knelt down and hugged his wolf's fur by the neck. 

Kobe then pulled away and tilted his head up to the dark sky, followed by Angel. They both stared at the full moon before looking back at each other. 

Kobe took a few steps forward and then lets out a loud howl to inform the whole pack that he's the new Head Alpha. And right after that, other howling noises can be heard from the distance, claiming Kobe as their Head Alpha. 

Wait.... That means.... Angel's the new Head Luna.

---
Chapter 23, complete.
🌺