no;14

Angel's pov;

I was doing the dishes when I heard Kobe's voice behind me, making me turn to him.

"Baby?"

"Yes, Alpha?"

"I just got a call from Ballo. Olivia was hospitalized today and the doctor said that she'll eventually give birth to her pup tomorrow," he said with a smile.

My eyes widened in excitement, "Really?! Then we should go visit her!"

"Yeah. Aye, Ballo's voice was real shaky when he talked to me."

We chuckled at his statement. 

"Well, he must be clueless since it's his first time dealing with a pregnant woman that is about to give birth," I said.

"Right. I think it'll be better for us to be there with them too."

"Hm, we'll go after I wash the dishes."

-hospital-

Once Kobe and I entered Olivia's hospital room, we found her, Ballo, Ava and Kobe's mother.

Everyone is here except for Dejuan and Kobe's father.

When Olivia noticed my presence, she smiled and I immediately walked towards her, Kobe following right behind. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked once I stood next to Ballo.

Olivia:
"When I first came here, I was scared and in pain. But besides that, I'm fine now and slightly excited."

Ballo:
"What? not excited to deliver our baby?!"
-He gasped dramatically, making all of us laugh.

Olivia:
"No, Alpha. I just can't wait to deliver our baby."
-She looked up at him with a smile.

"I brought you red roses!" I said as I showed her the roses that were hidden behind my back.

She smiled and took them from my hold, sniffing them while rolling her eyes.

Olivia:
"I love red roses."

I smiled but then I flinched when I heard Kobe's voice through our mind-link.

(kobe)
"Angel, baby, I'm going with Ballo to help him grab some supplies for Olivia at their house, okay?"

I turned around and saw him right in front of me, I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah, do your thing."

"Okay, I'll be back soon. Don't ho anywhere, stay right in here," he said firmly.

"Don't worry, I won't."

He smiled, landing a quick peck on my lips before walking out with Ballo. After they left, Kobe's mother's phone rang.

She took her phone and looked down at the ID. She then looked at us and spoke:-

Mother:
"I'll be right back."

She stood up from the chair and walked out of the room. Now, it's only me, Ava and Olivia in the room.

"Where's Dejuane?" I asked as I walked closer to them.

Ava:
"He wanted to come today, but since he's so busy at work, he couldn't."

"Oh.."