no;8

Author's pov;

Olivia was heading towards Kobe's room while humming when she bumped into Ballo who was eating snacks. 

Ballo:
"Oh? I thought you were preparing breakfast."
-He said looking down at her.

Olivia:
"I am. I just wanted to invite our new family member to join me making breakfast."
-She said with a smile.

Ballo:
"You mean Kobe's mate.. Angel?"

She nodded in excitement but Ballo said something unexpected.

Ballo:
"Baby, I don't think you should bother them."

She pouted.

Olivia:
"Why~ Isn't it good for me to get to know her better?"

Ballo:
"Yes, but you can do that later. For now, just allow her and Kobe to catch on."

Olivia:
"They've been together since yesterday, I'm sure they won't mind."

Olivia passed by Ballo and kept walking to Kobe's door. She knocked on the door a few time, until it finally opened, revealing Angel. She was dressed in a black hoodie, pink shorts and her hair was in a messy bun.

Olivia:
"Hi, good morning! I'm Olivia, Kobe's older sister-in-law and I'm also Ballo's mate. What's your introduction?"
-She asked with a smile.

"A-angel.. my name is Angel."
-She smiled shyly.

Olivia:
"Well, nice to meet you, Angel! I'm preparing breakfast for this morning. Wanna help?"

"Sure, but I'm not really good at cooking, anything related."

Olivia:
"That's fine. Come on!"

She gestured Angel to follow her down to the kitchen and she did, following behind her quietly. Once they arrived in the kitchen, Olivia found Luna frying some eggs.

Olivia:
"Luna? You should've troubled yourself. Angel and I will prepare breakfast."

Olivia then glanced across at Angel and found her staring down at her wolf pendant she wore. 

??:
"Miss, Angel?"
-An omega called her, making her lift her head.

"Sorry, who?"

??:
"Are you Angel?"

-She asked once again.

Olivia:
"Do you know her?"

??:
"Maybe. I know someone named Angel, and that necklace... Could you possibly be the daughter of the Red Moon Pack's Alpha?"

-She asked and crossed her arms.

Angel's pov;

Mother:
"Red Moon?" 
-She questioned as she entered the kitchen.

??:
"Yes, ma'am. As you may know, before I became an omega of your pack, I was an omega of the Red Moon's Pack. And I came here years ago to seek help after the hunters finished off everyone in the Red Moon's Pack. Including our Alpha."

-The woman spoke in a sad tone. 

"Anymore information?" I asked.

She nodded.

??:
"At that time, our Luna was giving birth to her daughter in the middle of the snowy forest. I was there, and I remembered that she had name the baby Angel. After giving birth, she gave the baby a necklace, like the one you're holding. That was an advantage to prevent her from discovering her true self."

"Oh.."

??:
"She didn't want her daughter to know that she's a werewolf, she wanted her daughter to live her life in peace."

"What happened after that?"

??:
"She gave her baby to her most trusted omega, my friend, and ordered her to run away before the hunter finds them."

"What your friend's name, may I ask?"

??:
"Selina."

My eyes widened as i heard the familiar name.

"T-that's my grandmother's name."

I looked at the three and they all had a shocked expression on their faces.

"Angel?"

I turned my head and saw my Alpha, standing behind me. 

"Yes, Alpha?"

"What are you doing down here?" he asked, sliding his arms around my waist.

Olivia:
"Angel, you're the daughter of Red Moon's Alpha!"
-She said in a squeal and jumped up and down.

"What do you mean?" Kobe asked.

When Olivia was about to answer, she held her stomach and hissed in pain, falling to the floor. I slithered out of Kobe's arms and knelt down beside her, helping her to get up.

Mother:
"Olivia dear, you should rest more. Don't overwork yourself, it's not good for you nor your pup."

-She said and pointed a finger at Olivia's stomach.

I frowned, looking down and gasp quietly when I saw how big her stomach was. And the pup she's referring to is her baby. 

Olivia:
"Don't worry, Luna. I'm fine.."

-She answered, and slowly left the kitchen.

I turned back to the woman, "What happened to your Luna after that?"

??:
"I'm sorry, but she died from those hunters."

I let out a sigh and looked back down at the wolf pendant. My parents are dead and I don't even know them.

??:
"But, I'm sure your grandmother's alright? How is she?"

"S-she passed away just a few days ago."

As she heard my words, her eyes turned a light grey.

"She was ill and she didn't get better."

??:
"I wish I could see her one last time."

-

I was outside on the porch of the cabin, I was standing next to Kobe's parents as his father  spoke to me:-

Father:
"Is it true that you're the daughter of the Red Moon's Pack?"

"I.. I think so..."

At first I didn't know what to address him by, but then I remembered when Olivia addressed his wife as Luna and a Luna's mate is an...

"..Alpha."

Father:
"I've heard what happened to them. The hunters wiped (killed) them out."

Mother:
"We're really sorry, Angel. It's a true sad story."
-She said, looking at me.

"Yeah.." I looked down at my feet.

Father:
"But at least, you're now belong to the Moon Stone's pack, and I'm thankful- we're thankful for you being here."
-He said and smiled.

Mother:
"Right. So please, don't be sad. You have us, and the others. Including your Alpha."
-She rubbed my back.

"Okay."

---

Chapter 8, complete.
🌺

Note:
Luna; meaning the female omega that's leading the wolf pack.
Head Alpha; meaning the male alpha that's leading the wolf pack.