no;24

After a few months...

Author's pov;

Angel was laying on the bed playing with my 6 months old baby boy while waiting for Kobe to come back home. 

She smiled and began to move a deer doll around in the air as her son's eyes kept following its move and he couldn't' stop giggling.

 Angel started moving the doll closer to him as he reached out his arms reached out to grab it. He missed a few times but finally, he managed to grab it out of my grip and started on its head aggressively. 

"H-hey, calm down. You look like a hungry wolf who's ready to hunt down a deer," she said with a tired chuckle.

He giggled and turned over to meet his mother's face, nuzzling his nose against mine. She looked up at the clock and it read (10:00pm), she let out a loud sigh.

Ever since Kobe became Head Alpha, he always comes home late at night. That only happens because there's so much things to take care of. 

On the other hand, both mates, Dejuane and Angel, had been driven out of our pack under Kobe's strict orders. He could've murdered both of them, but he chose not to. 

Instead, he punished them with the lightest sentence possible. He still couldn't believe that his own brother betrayed him. He was disappointed.

That's when Angel noticed a familiar Alpha scent approaching them, and the bedroom door opened revealing Kobe. He closed the door behind him and his gaze landed on us, Angel and his son.

The people he loves the most.

She welcomed his with a warming smile as he smiled tiredly while walking towards the bed. He sat down beside her on the bed and landed a soft peck on her lips. 

After Kobe's eyes were fixed on their baby boy who was lying among his stuff toys. He smiled happily when his son's eyes met his.

"Alpha, you must be tired. Did you eat?" Angel asked him.

"Yeah.." his voice sounded weak.

"Well, go take a shower and then take a rest."

He raised his eyebrows and looked at his Luna, making her tilt her head to the left.

"And what will you be doing if I go and sleep?"

She sighed heavily, "I'd take care of our baby boy. Easy."

He shook his head, "No, I rather stay up and help you with our pup."

He then leaned closer to his son, King, and started tickling him. A second later, the room was filled with Kobe's and King's laughter as Angel just looked at them in happiness. 

-

After Angel laid down King in his crib, she ran over to Kobe who was laying on their bed. Kobe chuckled and pulled her in for a hug. 

"I love you, Luna," he whispered.

"You know that I I love you too, Alpha," she whispered back.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

He smirked widely, "Then let's make another pup."

"No!" 

---
Chapter 24, complete.
🌺