no;7

Angel's pov:

I took a few steps backwards, hiding behind my wolf mate as everyone's cold stare made me feel intimidated.

??:
"So, is she your mate, Kobe?"

-The middle-aged man spoke as he got up from the couch, a woman following behind him.

"Kobe..?" I mumbled the name he mentioned, making the wolf guy look down at me. 

I looked up at him, "..Is that your name?"

He nodded and a thin smile crawled up on his face. 

I then looked down and saw that my hand was in his, making me confused at my sudden behavior change just now. I slowly pulled my hand away from his and immediately fixed my standing posture.

But not only that. Everything started to become more awkward when I soon realized what I'm wearing. An oversized t-shirt. Luckily, they cover my body down to my thighs, though. I felt empty. No undergarments. Just an oversized t-shirt.

I looked back at Kobe and saw that he wasn't wearing anything on his upper body which makes it his t-shirt, yeah? I think so, yeah.

This situation is killing me!

But at least, I don't feel that burning sensation in my body anymore. That heat is somehow gone. 

Soon, Kobe took a hold of my hand and walked to the woman and man a I just quietly followed behind him. 

When we finally standing in front of them, they both scanned me from head to toe without saying anything, making me gulp as I felt nervous. 

??:
"Did you mark her?"
-She asked, looking at Kobe.

Kobe nodded and squeezed me between his legs, raising the t-shirt. The woman squinted her eyes and looked at the moon carved in my skin, below my right boob. The man also eyed it for a good 2 seconds and looked away.

Kobe dropped the t-shirt and stopped squeezing me between his legs. I think he only squeezed me because he didn't want anyone to see my private areas, you know. 

"So, what do you think, dad?" Kobe asked.

So these people are Kobe's parents? okay, I feel much nervous than before. 

Father:
"You really do have the nerve to bring this human in front of me."
-He said, looking at Kobe.

I looked at his father and saw that he had an angry expression on his face, but I don't know why. 

And Kobe and his father were just glaring at each other really intense while his mother's eyes were on me the whole time. 

Uncomfortable!

"She's not an ordinary human," Kobe finally spoke.

Mother:
"Meaning?"

"Unexpectedly, she's part of us. One of us."

Father:
"Oh really? Then prove it!"
-He raised his voice.

I was speechless at his words. 

Father:
"I don't even feel any wolf presence in her. Or is it just me?"
-He asked and looked at the others.

The others shook their head, saying that he's right.

Mother:
"Hey, where did you get that necklace?"
-She finally spoke.

I hesitated but then decided to answer... "It was on my neck since I was young, a little girl. I don't know what happened exactly after that."