no;20

Angel's pov;

Ballo: 
"Olivia said that she's sorry for not being able to come. It's a bit difficult for her to go out with our newborn baby."

"It's fine. She doesn't have to say sorry," I told him with a smile on my face.

I was actually expecting to see Olivia here....

Meanwhile, on the other side of the table, there's Dejuane and Ava, sitting there with straight ass faces. I guess nothing has been getting better since that fight with Dejuane and Kobe at the hospital.

And they still haven't talk to each other since.

Then, my eyes moved their gaze to look at Ava. When she noticed me staring, she stared back at me and then there was a moment of awkwardness. That was until I finally decided to speak:-

"This place is nice. Don't you think so?"

(A/N; Place~ Their rooftop~)

I looked at her and tried to fix the atmosphere around us

I looked at her and tried to fix the atmosphere around us. It took a moment until a thin smile appeared up on her face as she slightly nodded. 

At the same time, Kobe's parents finally arrived and they took a seat for two that Kobe and I prepared earlier for dinner. 

Mother:
"So sorry that we're late."
-She said with a smile off guiltiness.

Father:
"Yeah. But what brings you to invite us here?"

As expected, Kobe's father immediately jumped into the point and then asked Kobe what's the reason behind all this.

Kobe:
"Well, I guess you already know that I have something important to tell, dad."

His father eyed him, and I was just standing there, smiling uncontrollably. 

Kobe:
"I gathered you all here to let you know that..."

Kobe paused for a moment while everyone looked at him, waiting for what he's going to announce next. He then looked at me before speaking:-

Kobe:
"Angel is finally... I mean, we're... uh-"

"I'm pregnant," I cut him off and just spoke right o the point as everyone's eyes were on me.

(kobe)
"I wanted to tell them~"

I looked over at him and saw him pouting, making me chuckle.

I heard a clink, i looked back in front of me and saw Alpha (father) with his mouth hung open, looking at me.

Father:
"That's why you invited us here? Is that true?!"
-He asked and stood up from his chair.

Kobe came to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as we smiled proudly. 

Mother:
"Oh, Moon Goddess! I'm so happy for the both of you! First was Olivia and now we're expecting another pup from you too!"

Ballo then stood up and suddenly yelled and his voice echoed as the wind blew.

Ballo:
"Congrats, my brother!"

He walked to Kobe and pulled him in for a manly hug, Kobe chucked and hugged him back and patting his back.

Ballo:
"I bet Olivia's finna be so happy and excited once she hears about this!"
-He said and looked at me.

"Thank you, Ballo," I said and he nodded his head.

I then looked over at Ava and Dejuane who both chose to stay silent the whole time. When she once again noticed my stare, she smiled weakly.

Ava:
"Congratulations to the both of you. We're both very happy for you."

I smiled, "Thank you, Ava.. Dejuane?"

When Dejuane heard his name, he glared at me expressionless but I was expecting that so it didn't surprise me one bit. 

Ava:
"Excuse me. I think I need to use the bathroom."

She said and stood up from her chair before excusing herself to the bathroom. Once she was gone, Dejuane stood up and without saying anything, he walked away which I believe where Ava's going.

Then I realized something that made me feel bad for both Ava and Dejuane. They might feel offended because of this.. 

Author's pov;

After washing her hands, Ava turned off the tap and looked at herself in the mirror as tears rolled down her cheeks. Even though she's crying, she didn't make a sound and her face remained straight. 

Ava:
"Why did you follow me here?"

-She spoke as Dejuane appeared behind her.

Dejuane:
"Ava, why are you crying?"
-He spoke gently, making her turn to face him and look him right in the eyes.

Slowly but surely, Ava furrowed her eyebrows and her face finally showed the pain she was feeling in front of Dejuane. 

Dejuane immediately pulled her in his embrace, hugging her tightly as he rubbed her back. By now, Ava's crying could be heard as she hugged Dejuane for comfort. 

Ava:
"They've had everything. Why are we the ones who are left way behind? Huh?! This isn't fair!"

Dejuane:
"No, Ava, it's not like that."

Ava:
"Yes, it is, Dejuane!"

-She said and harshly pulled away from the hug.

Ava:
"Don't you feel the same?! How come I'm the only one then?!"

Dejuane:
"You're not alone, Ava, I'm always here with you. No matter what."

Ava:
"Then we shall make a change. If not, sooner or later, we'll be kicked out out the Moons Stone's pack."

Dejuane:
"It wouldn't go that far. You just think too much."

Ava:
"What's the point. Dejuane, you and I already know that your parents hate me. No one can guarantee that they will not do that. I did so much for you, received all the hatred from them this whole fucking time."

Dejuane sighed.

Ava:
"You think it's not painful just because they don't show it directly to me?!"

Dejuane stayed silent for a while and then pulled Ava back in for a hug. And that's when Ava broke down into tears.

Dejuane:
"I understand. But, I'm willing to do anything for you."

Ava:
"P-promise?"

Dejuane:
"I promise."