no;9

Angel's pov;

It's been a day since I stayed here, and luckily, I got pretty comfortable being around this wolf family a lot. 

And now I'm in the living room, having a chat with Olivia. She was talking about how she met her mate, Ballo. It's a pretty good story. 

Olivia's a fun person, she's also very friendly. And talkative. But I still love and enjoy the company she gives me. While talking, she looked behind me and her expression changed.

Olivia:
"You two, leaving already?"

I looked back and found one of Kobe's brother, Dejuane and his mate, Ava, and they were carrying suitcases.

 Dejuane took a quick glance at us, not saying anything as he walked outside of the cabin. Ava sighed before answering Olivia's question:-

Ava:
"Yeah, we're leaving now because we both have work to do back in the city starting from tomorrow."

-She let out a slight smile.

Olivia:
"Well, be careful out there, and be safe. We'll see you both soon."
-She smiled widely.

She smiled at me before taking her suitcase and walking out of the cabin. I took one more glance at Dejuane before looking back at Olivia.

"Dejuane seems... a little.. rude," I told her.

Olivia:
"Don't worry, he's always like that. Such an ignorant person he is."
-She let out a giggle.

"This house must be gloomy without your presence," I said making her chuckle.

Olivia:
"Everyone says that."

"Hey, but why are they going back to the city? I thought as wolves we stay out here all the time."

Olivia:
"No, you see, we're not pure wolves. We're werewolves. And also part human, so we'll have to live, work. Just like the others."

"Oh.."

Olivia:
"Yeah. And since summer has ended, both mates has to go back in the city to work."

I widened my eyes, "Wait! Summer has ended!? What day is it?!"

Olivia:
"Sunday."
-She simply replied.

I closed my eyes in frustration and let out a sigh after hearing that it's Sunday.

Olivia:
"What's wrong? You sound and look frustrated."

"I was so lost for the past days to the point I forgot that I have to go back home because I have an exam tomorrow."

Olivia:
"Are you a student?"

"Yeah, I'm in Collage now, and will graduate as soon as this semester is over. That's why I have to get things done as soon as possible."

Olivia:
"Why choose to come here when you knew that you have an exam tomorrow?"

"I don't know.. After my grandmother passed, I wanted to free up myself. I didn't know things would've turn out like this."

Olivia:
"I suggest you talk to Kobe about it, okay?"

I looked at her and nodded, "I will, please excuse me."

She nodded and I stood up from the couch, making my way to Kobe's room. When I entered the room, I saw Kobe who was busy playing on his PlayStation.

I closed the door behind me and went to sit on the bed, and watched him play until I finally spoke:-

"Alpha?"

He glanced back at me, "We can leave now if you want to."

He turned back to the screen leaving me in confusion. 

"What?"

"You wanna leave today since you have an exam tomorrow, right?"

His words made me speechless, as I eyed his figure.

"Did you just hear my conversation with Olivia?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

He smiled secretly, "Noo."

His smile was almost like he's hiding something.

"YES!!" he said as he jumped up from his gaming chair.

I guess he won the game? I don't know.

He smiled proudly, taking off his headphones before looking at me. 

"Can you read my mind?"

He chuckled, "You can say that."

"Can all werewolves do that?" I asked, getting excited for some reason.

"Well, yeah. You can only read your mate's mind after you've been marked," he nodded his head.

I smiled, "Then tell me how to read your mind too!"

I stood up from the bed and ran to him, bumping my head in his chest. 

He chuckled, as he saw how excited I was.

"It's not something you can learn, you just have to be able to distinguish my voice inside of your head," he explained as I stepped back.

"Then, let's try something like that," I said.

We stared at each other, our eyes changing color when I heard a voice in my head. It's Kobe's wolf talking to my wolf.

I blushed furiously, "You're beautiful, and I will always love you."

He laughed at my blushing state, "See? And wherever you are, you can still connect with me and I could still connect with you."

"Cool!"

"Unless, you're closing the access to our mind-link," he said, making me drop my smile.

"How do I do that?"

"I'll leave it for you to figure out," he said as I pouted.

He sighed before kissing my pouty lips.

"Alpha, what about my exam. I have to be there by tomorrow morning."

"Yeah, about that, we would've left today, but.. It's almost dark out and I didn't pack any off my stuff," he said, pointing around his slightly messy room.

I nodded as I understand his statement.

"It's okay to be absent for a day, though. Just find some excuse."

I sighed heavily, "I guess I have no choice."

Kobe smirked and jumped on me, making me yelp as I fell on the bed. He then kissed me, and I immediately kissed back. I traced my hands down his chest as he lifted my legs to meet his clothed crotch.

He pulled away and looked at me, "Why don't we get busy?"

---
Chapter 9, complete.
🌺