no;5

Angel's pov;

I slowly started to gain conscious, slowly opening my eyes as I felt my head aching badly. My head was down so when I first opened my eyes, I noticed that I was tied up with ropes. 

I slowly tilted my head up, ignoring the pain in my whole neck. I looked around and noticed that i was in the forest, tied to a tree. I tried to scream but my mouth was covered with tape. 

I closed my eyes, trying to remember what had happened before I ended up here.

-

"Ow! Devin, stop! Let go of me!" 

He didn't say anything and just kept dragging me with him until we reached outside. 

"Just fucking stop already!" I yelled, pushing his hand away from my hair. 

I looked at his hand and saw a strand of my hair dangling from it. 

It hurts, but I don't give a shit.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Devin:
"I have to kill that wolf. And you the perfect bait for it."

"What?! Why?!"

Devin:
"Shut the fuck up and just follow my lead!"
-He raised his voice.

He was about to grab the collar of my shirt, but because I moved back, he only got on hold of my necklace so it broke and fell on the ground near his leg.

I quickly crouched down, taking the necklace in my hands without thinking about anything else. And because of that, he slapped me across my face. 

As I dropped to the ground, he kicked me in my stomach and that's when everything turned black.

-

I graoned as I tried to move my body, wanting to be free but the ropes were tied to tight around me. I looked around and saw nothing but trees. I didn't see Devin. I have no idea where he is and how long will it take for him to leave me like this.

I tried to scream with my mouth closed but there was no response at that. 

Kobe's pov;

"What are you doing here?" I asked her coldly as I stood up from my curled position.

Rose:
"Oh, Alpha didn't tell you yet?"
-She said, closing the door and locking it.

I panicked.

"No, bitch! Get out of my room! NOW!" I said with a growl as I take steps back.

Rose:
"Why? I'm here to help you."

"Help me?! You came here to help me!?"

She nodded and began to slowly walk towards me. 

"Stop walking! You're gonna make this worse if you come closer!"

She stopped walking and looked at me innocently.

Rose:
"Don't worry, Kobe. I'm here to help you with you rout, that what Alpha (his father) told me to do."

"Bitch! I'm not your mate, you're not my mate! I've found my mate! Go and find your own!" I yelled.

Rose:
"I've heard it from Head Alpha.."
-She looked down and spoke in a different tone. 

"Heard what?!"