no;15

Angel's pov;

He tightened his grip around my neck, making it unable for me to breath, and I started feeling dizzy due to the lack of oxygen.

Suddenly, my eyes turned a vibrant purple as my inner wolf began to take over my body, trying to defend for me and herself. 

The man scoffed as he looked down at me.

Man:
"Really? You're gonna turn into your wolf? Right here? Now? Pathetic bitch!"
-He smirked.

It didn't take long for him as his face turned serious when he felt my power surge. I managed to push him away, but that didn't last long when he used his wolf powers on me.

Man:
"You're strong. But it isn't strong enough to beat me."

-He spoke as his eyes turned a dark green.

He growled and pushed me back against the wall, gripping on my neck once again.

I feel like my neck will break soon.

My senses can't even work properly at this point. 

I closed my eyes as my mind went blank as I breathing faded a little.

But then, I heard the sounds of someone punching, followed by the man loosening his grip from my neck.

I collapsed to the ground and slowly opened my eyes, seeing that the man was no longer in front of me but Kobe was, his back facing me.

I can feel how angry he is right now. 

The man groaned and stood up, eyeing Kobe for a good while before running off. Kobe was about to follow behind but stopped when he heard me whimpering behind him.

"K-.. Kobe."

He ran towards me and lifted me bridal style in his arms.

"How did you.. find me?" I asked while panting heavily.

"I can always find you wherever you are, Angel. You're my mate and you can't hide from me. I also sensed that you were in danger."

"I-I'm sorry, Alpha. i didn't know that this was going to happen. But I was with Ava a few minutes ago."

He growled loudly after hearing me mention Ava. 

"What did she do?" he asked, clenching his jaw.

"Nothing, she just took me with her so we can go get something."

-hospital-

"Kobe, please stop!"

I shouted as I tried to stop Kobe who's walking down the hospital's hallway full of rage. I wish that I wouldn't be able to witness what's going to happen next.

In the end of the hallway, in front of Olivia's room, there stood Ava who didn't notice our presences until we were close enough.

Once her eyes landed on Kobe, she quickly reached for the door handle, wanting going inside Olivia's room. 

I can see worry in her actions but she tried to stay calm. 

Unfortunately, before she could enter the room, Kobe immediately grabbed her by her neck and slammed her against a wall. 

She widened her eyes and grabbed Kobe's wrist, but Kobe didn't let go. 

"Kobe stop! It's not her fault!"