no;26

Hol' up!

Since I forgot to write the prologue, let me write it for y'all.

------🌺------

??:

"Congratulations, Luna, you delivered your baby safely."

-The Luna smiled at her beautiful baby in her arms as a weak, yet sincere smile appeared on her face. 

Luna:
"My baby.."

She was feeling very weak and because of that her voice was barely audible when she spoke. 

She looked down at her baby (Angel) in the eyes and creased her face lovingly as tears rolled down her cheeks. 

??:
"Don't worry, Luna. Everything's gonna be okay. We just have to believe and have faith in Alpha."

Suddenly, the look on Luna's face changed as she shook her head side to side. She then looks up at her pack's omegas with a serious look as she speak:-

Luna:
"Alpha's dead. He's dead. My mate is dead."

Her sudden words left the omegas in shock and speechless.

Luna:
"I... I can feel it. And soon my time will come to an end as well."

One of the omegas handed her a thick blanket and the Luna wrapped it around her baby that was still covered in blood.

Luna:
"Those hunters will be here soon. I can smell them getting closer and closer. I order you, my omegas, to run for your life. There's no way I can protect you in this state."

She then reached into her pocket and took out something from it. It was a necklace with a wolf pendant hanging from it. 

Luna:
"This is it. This is the end of our pack's existence. But I'm not going to let the same thing happen to my only child. You have a life to live. A better future ahead of you... Angel."

She put the necklace around her daughter's neck and then landed a soft peck on her forehead. 

She then looks up towards a middle-aged woman beside her, one of her most trusted omega, she spoke:-

Luna:
"Do me a favor, will you?"

??:
"Anything for you, Luna."

Luna:
"Please take my daughter with you. Find somewhere safe and live there."

she then stretched her arms out as the omega took Angel from her embrace. 

Luna:
"Remember! Never take that necklace off her neck, ever! That's the only way she'll be able to live a normal life as an ordinary human and never discover the wolf inside of her. Because she won't be able to live in peace. Just like us."

Tears started running down the other omegas' face as they watched at how their Luna was in a weak state. 

Luna:
"Oh God... They're here! Just run!"

The trusted omega looked down at the Luna while tightening her hold around Angel's small body. And with a heavy heart, she bowed to the Luna before leaving. 

------🌺------