no;4

Angel's pov;

Due to the coldness of the night, I buried my palms on the back of my neck as they started to freeze themselves. I don't know what I'm thinking, but I can't bear the curiosity that burns my heart. 

Now, I really feel like that wolf keeps finding me for a reason.

I have faith that its still alive.

And I came in this forest, only with confidence that it'll appear in front of me again.

I stopped walking as my legs would just give up on me any second. I then spotted a big rock sitting right under a tree so I walked to it and sat down on it. 

It's summer, but it's really cold at night.

I laid my head back on the tree trunk, closing my eyes as I started to feel sleepy. After a few minutes, the cold breeze sent me into dreamland. 

Kobe's pov;

I was walking in the forest when the breeze blew to my face, giving me that familiar intoxicating scent. My heart started to race as I thought of her, being somewhere near me.

But then, I began to worry, knowing that she's actually out here, in the middle of the night. I sniffed her scent and followed her scent, looking for her.

God, what if something happened to her?

What if that asshole (Devin) did something to her?

No, they both seem to know each other well..

After a while of searching, I've finally found her, sleeping peacefully under a tree. Without thinking, I ran towards her to get a better look of her. 

Aye, she shouldn't be sleeping out here like this. 

I knelt down in front of her and then stare closely at her sleeping face. 

Yeah, why is she here?

I slowly touched her cheek with my index finger.

Could it be that she wants to meet my wolf again? If that's the case, I'll be so happy. 

I leaned in closer to her neck, inhaling the addicting scent coming from her. I closed my eyes as I feel like drowning in my mate's scent. 

I slowly opened my eyes again and my gaze landed on the crook of her neck, making me gulp hard at the thought of burying my face in there. And her lips are just making my wolf thirsty just by looking at it.

My eyes had turn a dark red, saying that my wolf was being pushed over the edge and it can't wait any longer. 

It has a desire that must be fulfilled. 

I leaned closer to her neck and took a deep breath. At this point, my hands were shaking and my heart was beating faster than ever. 

My mind went blank and I feel like being hypnotized by her, even though she's sleeping. 

I'm gonna mark her as mine now.

My mate-

??:
"So this is why you kept meeting up with Angel?"

-My breath hitched as I heard the familiar male voice behind me.

??:
"Do you like her?"
-He asked, voice loud enough to wake her up.