no;13

Kobe's pov;

The day has finally come!

Angel and I now arrived at the party on time and there's already... many... many people in here. 

In my eyes, some of them looked familiar while some of them is not. But one thing for sure, all who are present here must be important people in their pack. 

??:
"Angel!"

We both looked in the direction of the female's voice and found Olivia, holding Ballo's hand in hers as they stood next to Dejuane and Ava.

Without saying anything, Angel let go of my and walked towards them. I sighed and just followed behind her.

"Where's dad?" I asked Ballo while Angel was having a conversation with the girls.

Ballo:
"He was here with us earlier, but I don't know where he is now."
-He shrugged as he looked around.

Dejuane:
"Maybe he's joining with the Head Alpha with mom."

I nodded and before I was about to say something, an Alpha appeared.

??:
"Well, what do we have here?"

-He said with a chuckle.

I then turn to whisper in Dejuane's ear, "Who's that?"

Dejuane:
"Alpha Kim."
-He whispered back.

Ava and Olivia turned towards him and bowed down to him, along with Dejuane and Ballo. 

(angel)

"What do I do? Bow down to him?"

I heard Angel's voice through our mind-link, I looked back at her and nodded. She looked at Alpha Kim and then bowed down to him. I groaned under my breath and bowed down after.

Alpha Kim:
"Well, I see we have the three Alphas from the Moon Stone's Pack, but who are these girls?"

His eyes landed on Angel, Olivia and Ava. but what changed my mood is when he checked out Angel head to toe. Fucking pervert!

"Eyes off my mate," I growled at him.

He chuckled darkly and turned to me.

Alpha Kim:
"It's been three years since I've seen you, and you all found your mates already. Time flies so fast, don't you think so kids?"

The girls reacted to him awkwardly as the boys and I just stared at him with our jaws clenched. 

I thought this asshole already died.

I never really liked him. 

I don't even know what the Bloody Claws were thinking. Inviting him here? Huge mistake.

I believe that he's a problematic.

He got himself into so much trouble with other packs but always managed to have a space-goat to maintain his reputation. 

Alpha Kim:
"Would you like to introduce yourselves, girls?"

Ava:
"I'm Ava, Dejuane's mate. I came here from the Blue Moon's."

Olivia:
"Hi, I'm Olivia, Ballo's mate. I came from the Night Walker's."

Before Angel could say anything, I walked to her and slid my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me, making her gasp at my sudden action.

"Angel, my female omega," I told him as a small smirk appeared on her lips.

Alpha Kim:
"What pack she's from?"

I smirked, "Red Moon."

His face expression changed from that dirty smirk to a shocked one after hearing me mention Red Moon.

Alpha Kim:
"Red Moon, huh? I thought that they've been slaughtered by a group of hunters years ago. Well, I guess that Angel was the only one remaining. I'm sure that must be a traumatic past for you, Angel."

"N-not really, Alpha. I just burned a day before they were attacked," Angel said as she looked down.

He stayed silent for a while after hearing her statement, but then spoke up:-

Alpha Kim:
"Lucky wolf is your name."
-He said with a wide smirk before walking away, disappearing in the crowd.

I looked down at Angel as she looked up at me.

"Everything's gonna be okay, I promise you that."

She nodded and pecked me on my lips.

---
Chapter 13, complete.
🌺