no;10

Angel's pov;

"You know, I thought I was gonna get scolded because I didn't come yesterday. But luckily, I didn't," I told my friend as I walked down the hallway with her.

Aminah:
"Good thing you got tolerance from our professor. And what the heck happened to your neck?"

I stopped walking and turned to Aminah who was looking at me neck with furrowed eyebrows. I looked down as I realized that she's looking at the bite mark I got from Kobe last night.

"Nothing, I bet it's there just because of my nails," I said as I quickly hid the mark with my hair. 

I can't believe that I forgot about that mark, I can't let anyone see it. Suddenly, Kobe says something trough our mind-link.

(kobe)
"Why? Let them all see it. I marked you so everyone should know that you belong to me."

I couldn't help but blush, trying to hold back my smile at what he said.

Aminah:
"But, you nails are short."

-She said, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"I-I cut myself yesterday."

She looked back at me.

Aminah:
"And you look a bit different."
-She said, observing my face.

"No, I don't. I look the same."

Aminah:
"Right. And where's your necklace, with the little wolf pendant? I thought that you'd never take it off."

"I just wanted to- Know what, nevermind."

She looked at me for a good minute before she walked forward.

Aminah:
"Should we walk home together? What am I asking? I mean we always do that."

I chuckled nervously, "Um- I'm sorry, Aminah. I forgot to tell you that I don't live in that apartment anymore so we can't do that. And I moved pretty far away from you."

Aminah:
"What?! No, you can't be serious!"

"I am.."

Aminah:
"But why so sudden? And you didn't even tell me anything. You never keep anything from me."

"I'm sorry."

Aminah:
"It seems like you've been going through some rough times. Are you okay? Tell me."

"I'm fine. But don't worry, everything doing just fine. I just have to get used to it."

Aminah:
"Well, I'm always here if you need to talk to me."
-She said with a small smile.

"Sure."

As I turned my head to the right, I saw Kobe's car parked on the side of the round, a little far from me and Aminah.

I looked back at Aminah, "Okay, I have to go. Bye!"

-

It's been a few hours since i came home and Kobe already went to work. Since I was bored, I decided to take care of my stuff I got from my old apartment yesterday. 

And after putting everything in place, now there's one las thing I need to take care of. I turned and walked to the nightstand, taking my necklace in my hand. 

I stared at the pendant for a while, before taking out a small box from the nightstand's drawer as I laid the necklace in the box. 

I put the box back in the nightstand's draw and let out a sigh as I sat on the bed.