Chapter 32 - Willingness

Brandon kept his mouth tightly clenched, and his body still as he watched the Shifter turn away from him and threw the door open to the hallway.

"Mom....he's gone and popped his side open again!" The Blue eyed Shifter barked as he stepped back to allow the people in the hall into the room.

"What....!" Gasped the small female Shifter from before. The woman slipped past the Blue eyed Shifter and up to the side of the bed. When her round eyes locked onto the blood that was drenching his shirt she made a small hiss in her chest and put her hand's on her tiny hips.

"What did you do?" she huffed at Brandon her expression one of disappointment, but Brandon was still too stunned to answer her. Both by the pain growing in his hips and gut...and by the way the Shifter had reacted a moment ago.

What a dangerous look he gave me.
Brandon thought looking at the Blue eyed Shifters back. The sharp teeth and beastly eyes from a moment ago felt burned into his mind. Brandon felt a shiver go down his spine and his belly flutter.

He looked like he was about to jump across the room and eat me.

With his dirty blond locks brushing his neck and his shoulder bunched as he held the door open, nothing about his profile revealed any of the tension that had been all through his body when he had pinned Brandon to the wall. Or the aggression that had been on his face after he had sat Brandon in the bed.

Even though Brandon couldn't see his face, he felt that he was wearing a calm smile as he let his family into the room. He was still standing by the bedroom door and talking to the three tall men that were following the female into the room.

Brandon only had a few seconds to look at them all and analyze them before the pain began to fog his mind too badly for him to care anymore about picking apart his newest visitors.

Brandon quickly realized that all of them men that had come into the roomer were slightly familiar to him.

It took him a long, slow moment to place them, but when it clicked Brandon rolled his eyes.

Oh goody...
Brandon thought to himself, swallowing hard as a soft wave of vomit tried to raise up his throat.

These are the jack offs that were with Mantilo and the little lady from the other day. So I was right....these are the blue eyed Shifters family members? Mother...and brothers....but I don't see his father this time.....

Brandon looked at each of the males that entered and wasn't able to pinpoint much of a resemblance between them all. If they were alike in any way that Brandon could discern it was in their combined good looks, eye catching physique and size. And the eyes. None of their gazes struck Brandon as sharply as the blue eyes did, but each of the Shifters that came into that room.....he could see lights in their eyes...something living with them in their souls. What that was or why it felt dangerous to him, Brandon couldn't quite guess yet.

The green eyed and golden haired Shifter that Brandon had flipped off before was the first one to enter the room behind the female. He took one cold look at Brandon....sneered and flashed a mouth full of sharp canines as he not so subtly returned Brandon's middle finger to him. Then proceeded to stand as far away from the bed as possibly while still standing in the room.

The next two male Shifters to enter both cast him confident nods and went to stand at the foot of the bed. One Shifter had the same black and white eyes and piercings that Brandon remember, while the other Shifter was a wall of muscle only slightly less intimidating then Mantilo, with brown eyes that were tinged a slight yellow.