Chapter 21: Emotional

"Jamila. Can you please stop touching your boobs." Says Oscar as I readjust my bra for the 5th time since we got in the car.

"Well they hurt." I whine. "I think this bra is too small for me. And keep your eyes on the road."

I try to readjust my bra again to relieve some of the pain, but they remain tender.

"You know what, fuck this!" I say as I unclasp my bra.

"What are you doing." Says Oscar grabbing my hand.

"Taking off my bra." I say rolling my eyes.

"No. We're going into a store where there are many thirsty guys. I don't want you walking around without a bra." Says Oscar sternly.

"Chill, it's not a big thing." I shrug. "But I'll put on my hoodie, no one will notice." I assure him.

He sighs deeply, glancing at me before turning his eyes back on the road.

"Fine."

As we pull up in the car park I throw on a hoodie like I promised.

We walk inside the store and Oscar grabs a cart as we walk around.

"I am craving chocolate. But I also feel like peanut butter or even celery. I heard that people eat peanut butter and celery, I want to try it." I exclaim and Oscar chuckles in response. "I'll be back." I say before walking off without awaiting a reply.

I walk off to gather everything I need for my cravings. First I get the chocolate, then peanut butter and lastly celery. When I get the celery Oscar walks into the fruit and vegetable isle.

I walk over to him and put my stuff in the cart.

"Got everything you need?" He asks as he grabs a bag of tomatoes.

"Yes." I say with a cherry smile.

"Why are you so happy?" He asks with a smile.

"Well Cesar is out of danger and we're together again." I say as I step closer to him. "Why wouldn't I be happy?" I smile before placing a quick kiss on his lips.

Licking his lips, Oscar eyes flicker down to my lips before back up at my eyes. He smiles before continuing shopping.

While he gets a few more things I get orange juice.

"Hey Jamila." Says a familiar voice, a few 'hey's following.

I look over and see Cole with some of his friends.

"Heyy, wassup?" I say with a warm smile.

"Just getting some snacks and stuff, we're having a party tonight. You should come." Offers Cole. "And bring Dante too." He adds.

"Yeah, I'll think about it." I smile.

Suddenly I feel a presence behind me. Cole and his friends eyes look behind me and they look terrified.

"I- uh. Well, um. I'll see you later." Stammers Cole before him and his friends quickly walk off.

I turn around to see the one and only Spooky.

"You scared my friends." I say amused with a fake pout.

"Good." He says before quickly pressing his lips to mine. "Now let's get out of here."

As we get to the counter I see Cole and his friends walking our way. Not to us directly but to the counters.

Oscar snakes an arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

Someone's jealous and being possessive.

I smirk to myself as we wait for our items to be scanned.