Chapter 2: Day out

I walk in closing the door behind me. I take off my shorts and put on my bikini. I'm about to put on my shorts when the door swings open. Shit, I forgot to lock door.

"You know how to knock homie?" I ask turning around.

I turn around to see Oscar leaning on the door frame.

"Ugh it's you." I say as I put on my shorts.

"You should really lock the door." He says ignoring my comment.

"I normally do, I'm in a rush and I forgot." I admit.

He hums before checking me out.

"Checking out younger girls now huh?" I question as I put on my tank top.

"Like you haven't checked me out." He responds.

"You trippin." I reply. LIE!

"Don't think I don't see you." He says walking into the bathroom.

"Man, what you on?" I ask as I squat down to get a towel from the bottom draw.

"Are you going out wearing that?" He asks now standing in front of me.

"Yeah you got a problem with it?" I ask as I stand up and face him.

"Yeah I do actually." He says taking a step closer. Now we're only inches apart.

"Well too bad." I say grabbing the clothes I changed out of.

"You gon be attracting all the boys going out like that." He says as if it's a bad thing.

"So, maybe I'll get a novio." I smirk before waking out of the bathroom.

I walk into my room startling Jamal and Ruby.

"Chill it's just me." I say putting my stuff down and putting slides.

"Let's go." I say grabbing my phone and towel.

When we walk out of my room Oscar walks in front of us causing Jamal to squeal and Ruby to jump.

Oscar looks at them, shakes his head and laughs before walking outside.

I laugh at them before we walk outside. I look around both yards to see where Antonio at, I finally see him sitting on a couch beside Oscar at Cesars.

"I'll wait here." Says Jamal.

"Yeah me too." Says Ruby, both of the boys shaking.

I shrug and walk over to stand in front of the couch he sitting at. "An-" I quickly cut myself off knowing he doesn't like it when I use his real name around the Santos. Normally I don't care but I want him to do something for me so... I'll play along.

"Sad eyes. Can you take me and my friends to the taqueria please?" I ask.

"Why can't you walk?" He asks.

"Because it's fucking hot." I complain.

"Jamila!" I hear.

I look over and see Dante Ruiz walking up to me. Also known as 'Fuego'. He is a Santos. Same age as me, joined not too long ago. I guess you could say we're friends.

"Dante, how you doin homie!" I say as I pull him into a hug.

"I'm ight, how bout chu?" He asks.

"Yeah same." I say as we pull away. I quickly glance at my brother and I notice Oscar glaring at Dante.

"What chu up to?" He asks.

"Bout to go hangout with my friends. What about you, getting up to much?" I ask.