Chapter 9: Halloween pt. 2

"Fuck you say?" I ask stepping up in his face.

"I said-" He starts but I cut him off by punching him in the face.

"Ah, you bitch!" He yells from the floor.

"You know." I say squatting next to him as I pull out my phone.

"My brother is a cholo and so is my boyfriend. The co-leaders of the Santos. Ever heard of them?" I ask as I click on Antonio's contact. Suddenly fear is struck through his eyes.

"I'm going easy on you. But they won't." I say as Antonio answers.

"Mano we have a problem." I start.

The boy starts shaking his head. "No no problem."

"There's a little white boy dressed as a cholo trying to start shit. He making threats." I say standing up.

I give him the address and since he and spooky on watch, they'll be here soon.

I hang up the phone and smile at the boy who quickly regains his posture and stands up.

Olivia looks at the guy and tips his moms pressed juice all over the carpet.

The boy looks as if he about to cry.

We walk outside with boy walking after us. He forgot that my brother is on his way and he's back to being a dick.

Soon Spookys red impala pulls up out front.

Both Oscar and Antonio hop out.

The putos face drops and fear is spread across his face.

As Oscar and Antonio walk over to him he tries to hold his head up to look look tough, but it ain't working out for him.

He starts breathing heavily and is clearly shaking. He tries to calm his breathing but it makes him look like a frog instead.

Oscar sucks his finger and wipes away the boys fake tear drop tattoo. He then uses two fingers to wipe his own, proving its real.

"This shits real." Says Oscar looking down at him.

"Please, what do you want?" He whimpers.

"For you to apologise to my little sis and her friends." Says Antonio getting in the boys face.

The boy is scared shitless.

"I-I'm sorry." He stutters.

"Nah that ain't enough." Says Antonio. He looks back at us before turning back to the boy. "Give them all your candy."

He quickly agrees.

"Oh and all those juices too." Adds Ruby looking at Olivia.

————————-

Wanting to hurry up and get out of these clothes, I don't stay at Ruby's. But I do get my share of candy and juice. But now I'm on the way home with Spooky and Antonio.

"Aye drop me off here. Imma go meet someone." Says Antonio pointing to the side of the road.

"Who you meeting?" I ask as Oscar pulls over.

"A hyna." He winks before getting out.

"Come to the front." Says Oscar as if I wasn't already going to do that.

I roll my eyes and get in the front.

"So how was your night?" He asks as we head home.

"It was pretty good. Except for the cholo wannabe incident. But hey I got extra candy plus juice." I smile.