Chapter 10: Locked in

I wake up to Oscar on the phone.

"I'll be there soon." He says before hanging up.

"You going?" I ask.

"Good morning hermosa." He says laying next to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I am soon." He says before kissing my shoulder. Then he kisses my neck.

"Don't you have to go now?" I giggle.

"Like you don't want me to go." He says kissing behind my ear.

"I don't but it sounds important and so you have to." I say making him sigh.

"I'll see you later mamas." He says before placing a kiss on my lips.

———————

"Yo what size are you?" Asks Jasmine as she holds up a pair of Olivias underwear.

"Oh honey no." Says Olivia shaking her head.

"Well, excuse me for touching the cherished chonies." Says Jasmine making me laugh.

"I think it's pretty normal for people to not want you to touch their underwear." Says Monse.

"Well not if you're besties. Right Jamila?" Says Jasmine.

"No one is going near my underwear don't give a damn who you are. Even if you my twin sister. No thanks." I say agreeing with Monse.

"Agh well be like that. You can keep your chonies." Says Jasmine.

"I will thanks." I smile.

"I take no responsibility for this. You were properly warned weeks ago." Monse says to Olivia.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." Argues Olivia.

"Mira, mira!" We look over and see Jasmine breathing heavily in a dress. "Yes right?" She says after taking a breath from her inhaler. "It's good right." She says looking down at it.

"Yas Kween!" Hypes Olivia. "You're body your choice." She continues.

"I think it might be a little tight." Says Monse causing Olivia to smack her arm.

"Monse, you are the last person who should be giving out fashion advice. I mean look at chu, with that doo-doo outfit." Says Jasmine getting offended.
"Girl, why you tryna be comfortable all the time? Sometimes it's okay to leave your dignity home." Says Jasmine before bouncing as she watches herself in the mirror.

"I will be back." I say sighing before leaving to get a drink.

I quickly get a drink before hearing some commotion so I head back to Olivias room.

"Why you out here?" I ask as I see Jasmine standing outside the room.

"Those bitches kicked me out." She groans crossing her arms.

"Let me see what's up." I say walking past her and into the room.

I walk in just as Monse and Olivia sit on the bed. Olivia smiles and pats the spot next to her.

"So if not Ruby, who would you be into?" Monse asks Olivia.

"I don't know. What about you?" Olivia asks me.

"There's someone." I smile.

"Fuego?" Asks Monse.

"Maybe, maybe not. I'm not telling you'll have to find out." I say making both girls groan.

Then they start asking questions about him.

"Have you guys smashed?" Asks Monse.

"Yeah. Now no more questions. You into anyone Monse?" I ask turning the attention onto her.