~ Chapter 21 ~

Lexa's POV

"Hey, Lexa," I heard some voice calling me, I turned my head to its direction and saw Murphy waving his hands at me. "Here." He pointed at an empty parking space next to his bike.

I arrived at school very late and I had problems with finding an empty space.

I sighed and slowly drove to him. I stopped the engine and took off my helmet.

He smiled to me, but as I didn't answer, he got more serious. "I wanted to apologize. We were out of line back then, especially Echo. I won't speak for any of them, though, but I miss what we had. The group fell apart, but the truth is that I most just miss you. I don't ask you to forgive me, even though I'd be really happy if you did. However, for now I just want you to know that I am really sorry, but at the same time happy for you, because you seem really happy with Clarke. I never thought that she was just a one-night stand for you, those were Echo's words." He said it all on one breath and as he ended he took a deep breath, chuckling kinda nervously.

"Murphy..." I breathed out and just pulled him in for a hug. "I missed you too, you dumbass."

"Will you go out with me today? You and Clarke, I wanna officially meet her," he smiled his nicest smile and his hand went up to his back, he started rubbing it awkwardly. He was really nervous.

"I'd love to, Murph. I'm sure Clarke won't have anything against it either." I nodded. "Now, the class just started, we should--"

"She really has a good influence on you. Remember when you used to sit here after the ring at least five minutes." He chuckled at the memory of that. I couldn't help but chuckle too, I really did change.

***

"Babe, remember my old friend, Murphy?" I asked Clarke as we were sitting at the table on our lunch break.

She frowned, thinking intensively. "As John Murphy?"

"Yeah, him. So, he wants to go out with us today. Wants to meet you. I had a fight with him and few of my other friends recently and we haven't been on really good terms, but I've known Murphy for like ten years. What do you think?"

"Well, of course. Where are we going?"

"I don't know, he texted me that he can pick us up from my home. He drives a car, too."

Clarke smiled. "See? You could drive a car, either. Not just your deadful machine." She chuckled.

"Cars are boring. And you got to admit that I look hella hot on my bike," I smirked michieviously to her.

She stayed silent for a few more seconds but then nodded. "That I do admit. Insanely hot." She leaned closer and pecked my lips.

Before she leaned away from me I grabbed her collar and pulled her lips to mine for a few more seconds.

When I pulled away and saw her eyes still closed my heart skipped a beat. She slowly opened them, showing me this amazing blue of hers. At this moment I knew I could've stared at it forever.

"Babe..." Clarke whispered, when time passed but we still haven't moved, just looking at each other, admiring. "We have to go... We're gonna be late."

I nodded and kissed her one last time.

*** Clarke's POV

When I walked into my house, I saw my mom sitting at the counter. She was going through some newspaper.

"Hi mom, I'm home," I said and walked right to her.

"Hey, honey. What's up?" She asked as I sat next to her, and put away the newspaper.