~ Chapter 16 ~

Lexa's POV

I woke up with a strong pain on both sides of my stomach. My eyes shot up open and I saw a little person sitting right on me. Aden decided to casually jump on me on this beautiful morning.

"Hey, big guy. What's up? Is there something special today?" I asked, pretending to frown. It was his birthday. He was seven. Gosh, time does really go fastly.

He looked down with dissapointed. I could see how his eyes immediately filled up with sadness. He loved his birthday. Like probably every child.

"Just kidding. I know what's today," I laughed. He grinned at me, and I caught both of his sides, immediately tickling him. He burst out laughing. He tried to somehow roll over, to escape, but my hold was much stronger.

"Stop, please," he was able to say between laughs. His eyes filled up with tears of joy. "St--oop."

I laughed and let go of him. "Happy birthday, buddy." He nodded and tangled his little arms around my neck.

"Are we going downstairs now? I smell pancakes!" he said, weidning his eyes, as the delicious smell hit our noses.

"I just need to..." I grabbed him and put him on the floor. Then I took some shorts that layed on the chair and put them on. I was only in really short shorts and a sport bra. "Now I'm ready.

"Why were you sleeping only in your underwear?" he asked, looking at me confused.

"It's hot in here." I shrugged. "Let's go!" I slightly pushed him to go before me.

I saw him fastly ran downstairs and I chuckled. I, myself, sleepily got there in a really slow pace. I got my hairs into a messy bun on the top of my head.

"Happy birthday!" I heard mum screaming.

Then I saw her. She was standing in the kitchen with a beautiful cake, with seven small candles. They were very pretty, had to admit.

But then, much prettier thing came from the kitchen. This beautiful smile with those adorable dimples lightened the whole room.

"Happy birthday!" Clarke said, and hugged him fastly.

After he blowed those candles off, she finally layed her eyes on me. Her jaw dropped and she was just looking me up and down, staying for a little bit longer on my booty and tits. I smirked, michievously.

She sneaked next to mum and Aden and stood right next to me.

"I really dig that look," she whispered and she pecked my cheek.

"You're not bad yourself, Griffin," I answered, honestly. She had a lovely, light yellow dress on. "Though, isn't it too cold outside for such a dress?" I asked, quietly, putting my hand around her waist to pull her closer. She smiled. Her cold hand sliped around my bare stomach and I slightly shivered. I felt her fingers tracing the lines of my muscles, and I smirked - my stomach was filled up with butterflies, tickling the sides of my insides. I loved that feeling, and haven't felt it in so long. "Didn't know you'd be here," I whsipered.

"You didn't tell me, but Aden did." She nodded, and I frowned. "Remember this friday, when we went to the skatepark, all three of us. I tried recording you, and when he stood next to me, he said that he has his birthday in a few days. You didn't tell me anything, so I decided to surprise both of you."

"So, why don't you start unpacking your present, before we start a birthday, huh?" mum looked, questioningly at my brother, after she put down the cake.

He grinned, nodded, and fastly ran to the table with a few presents. All three of us, walked closer and took seats on the couch. He obviously started with the biggest one. All excited, he threw away the paper from the box and opened it. His eyes widened as he got a new deck from it and he grinned.

"I'm gonna help you get tracks from the old one and customize it, how's that sound?" I looked at him.

He smiled and nodded. "Yesss."

Then he got another present. This one was from me. A special tool and wax. He'll definitely need it. I also added a few stickers that he could use to customize the deck.

"And here's something from me," Clarke said, and she stood up to take out something from her backpack. It was a thin square. He took it from her, and thanked her, before opening it.

From my point of view, it looked like a canvas, but I couldn't see what was on it. He looked at it in owe, with his mouth and eyes wide opened.

"This is amazing!" He said, looking in shocked at Clarke.

"Well, show us," mum said, and I nodded in agreement.

He turned around the canvas and I froze. The draw was remarkable. Aden's face, simple, but every single detail was there. Every smudge, every redness, every freckle. I never knew Clarke could draw.

I looked at her in shock and my jaw dropped.

"This is amazing!" I was able to say. I took the canvas from him to look better at it. "Why didn't you tell me you were an artist?"

"Well, you never asked."

Aden stood up and hugged Clarke, tightly.

"Thank you so much. Lexa could you help me hang it?" He looked at me, beggingly.

I sighed. "Now?" He nodded, shyly. "Alriggght. Only because it's your birthday." I stood up from the couch and followed him with the canvas to his room.

Clarke's POV

I watched as Lexa and Aden ran upstairs with my draw. I smiled.

"This is really beautiful," I heard Lexa's mom saying.

I looked at her and nodded. "Thank you."

She stood up and headed to kitchen, and I decided to follow her, as I wasn't sure what to do right now. I saw a big plate of pancakes on the counter.

"Wanna some help?" I proposed, walking to her.

"Sure." She smiled, thankfully. "Could you put plates and silverware on the table?" She handed me everything and I nodded. The table stood in the kitchen, so I was still able to talk with Lexa's mum.

"I really like their relationship," I started, as it was the only thing that came to my mind, and the silence would be awkward, to say the least.

"Yeah. They are each other's best friends. If you have Aden permission to date Lexa, then you have mine." She smirked, and I chuckled. "He seems to like you."

"I'm really happy, then. I like Lexa," I admitted, and she grinned. Yeah. I did like her. Very much actually.