~ Chapter 2 ~

Clarke's POV

"Clarke, honey. When was the last time you kissed someone, huh?" Raven asked me and I gave her an angry stare, but she just looked at me seriously.

"Well, I..." I tried to recall when was it, but... I couldn't. It was probably with Finn.

"Screw that," Octavia said, smirking at me and looking at someone next to us. Raven also looked there.

"Was that... Lexa Woods staring at our Clarkie?" Raven asked, unbelievingly.

"Yes," Octavia nodded. "Yes, it was." The girls started laughing.

"Stop it," I nudged both of them and without waiting for them, I started walking to the class. After a few seconds, they were next to me. Raven put her shoulder on me. She looked at Octavia.

"She is hot, isn't she, O?" Raven smirked at her.

"Oh, yeah. I mean she is also heartless. You know, we call her commander. But these arms... they put every single ball through the ring. And you haven't seen her shirtless, yet." Octavia nodded. And when they noticed my furious face, they started laughing.

"Just kidding, Clarkie."

"Don't call me like that," I pointed at her. Raven rose her hands in defense.

"Very well," she said and again put her arm around me, with an annoying grin on her face.

After four boring periods, I walked out, on fresh air, and headed to the spot, where I and my friends were always sitting.

"Hi," Mya said, as she noticed me. She patted the place next to her, and I sat there.

"Hey," I answered, giving her a fake smile.

Octavia, Raven, Luna, and Harper were sitting together, in the small circle, and they were turned to me so that I could see only their backs. But when I spoke, they immediately turned around and came closer. Harper gave me an apologetic stare.

Here we go.

"Guys," Octavia started, turning the attention of the entire group on her. "Clarke doesn't want to come to our party." All of them looked at me shocked and surprised.

"This party begins the entire school year!" Jasper said.

"Blakes have the best parties!" Mont added and Octavia smiled at him.

"Especially the first one!" Mya seconded them.

"You can't miss that!" Lincoln ended.

I really didn't want to come to this party. All of those people, and mostly strangers. This awful smelt of sweating, dancing people. Lights and loud music. And drunk, pushies guys. Nope. Thanks, but no. I'll pass.

"I don't know," I rubbed the back of my neck, looking at my legs. "I just don't want." I looked up, hoping that they will understand.

But... why would they.

Raven got even pissed. "Clarke! You need to get over him."

I stood up angry. How dared is she telling me what I need to do? She? Her mother, who is always drunk and is abusing her, just to get more money to get even drunker. Or her father, who left her for no reason. Or maybe Finn? Because she was with him too. When he cheated on her. With me!

I wanted to scream at her face many bad things.

But I fought this urge and just walked away. After a few steps, some strong-arm stopped me, turning me to her. Raven was looking at me. She was fighting too. Her face was half pissed and half sorry. I decided to help her.