~ Chapter 4 ~

Clarke's POV

This day at school, was so boring, that with relief, I headed to the parking lot. Raven was already next to my car, waiting for me.

"Hey, blondie!" she said as she noticed me. I opened my car and we sat in it. "How was the day?"

"Been better," I sighed and pulled away from the parking. "How was yours?" I asked, only because I saw how eager she was to tell me.

She turned to me and a huge grin showed on her face. I stopped at the red light and looked at her. "Luna asked me out!" she announced.

"Rae, that's amazing!" I said, smiling at her. She was my bestie and I was happy for her.

"I know!" She said as I turned left.

It took me another minute to make it to hers.

"So, where is she taking you?" I also turned to her.

"I don't know. But I'm really happy about it." A huge smile was at her face all the time.

"I can see it."

She laughed. "I wanted to ask her out for a really long time."

"You want me to help you get ready, don't you?"

I, Raven, and Octavia were best friends for a really long time. I could read from both of them, like form an open book. Same as they could read from me.

"Yes," she nodded.

"When is the date?"

"Saturday, at 12. She'll pick me up."

"Alright, I'll be there at 10.30. Should I take O?"

Raven nodded. "Thank you, Clarke! I'm so excited!" She was brightening the joy.

"Believe me, I can see it!" She laughed and came out of the car. As she was closing the door, she smiled at me even more, screaming something that I couldn't understand. She waved at me and ran to her front doors.

When the doors closed behind her, I drove away.

It was really good to see her like that. Not often she was walking to these doors so happy. Basically, because of her mother. This woman was definitely drinking too much. And yet, that would be okay, if not the fact, that she was also ruining her daughter's life. Her mental health. Raven always had problems with the abandonment.

Luna asked her out and she was shinning like a Christmas tree. She better not screw this up, because I and O are gonna kick her ass hard. I'll make sure of that.

A few more minutes and I was at my home. Either Kane or Abby wasn't there. I took dinner from the fridge, warmed-over it in the microwave, and went upstairs.

I was eating it when my phone started buzzing.

The group chat.

Octavia 🌸 - Guys, tomorrow, I want to see all your asses at mine, two hours before the party.

Octavia 🌸- Of course, except for you, Clarkie

I frowned at the name.

Clarke 😺 - Thanks

Monty 🖥 - Understood

Mya 🌳 - I'll be there ;)

Jasper ☢ - Wait, why Clarke doesn't have to?

Raven🔧 - Bc Clarke prefers some stranger named Madi, over us

Clarke 😺- Raven, you know it's not like that