~ Chapter 20 ~

Clarke's POV

I walked from kitchen with both bowls of cereals to Lexa's room again. I handed her both of them and then gently get up on her bed. She handed me my bowl and we started eating quietly.

Soon, both bowls were empty and Lexa put them on the cabinet that was above us and the bed. I didn't even notice it before...

"So," I smirked, looking at Lexa. "Do you have any other obsessions I should know about?" I asked her curiously. "Other than basketball and skateboard."

She thought for a moment, still staring at the tv.

"Well, I really like Glee..." she mumbled. I saw her stopping the game and looking at me, shocked that she said that and embarrassed at the same time. But she was serious. I tried to stay serious too.

"Seriously?" I let out a single chuckle.

"Well, yeah... Haven't you heard my ringtone?" She asked, taking her phone out.

I shook my head, unbelievingly. "You seriously have some song set as ringtone?" I brought my hands to my mouth.

"It's not just some song..." she mumbled, but then she got more excited. "Call me. You'll hear it. It's the best song in the whole show." She grinned just from thinking of it.

I took out my phone, found her number, and chose it.

A few seconds and her phone started vibrating. I heard some nice beat before the text came. Some really beautiful female voice sang:

"My cup, my cup. I'm sayin' what's up to my cup, my cup."

And then Lexa cut the call off.

She laughed. "This song was honestly brilliant. Brittany was such a genius." She smiled to herself and then nodded, sitting again on the couch, more comfortably.

"So, Glee." I stared at her, a bit unbelievingly.

"Of course. I watched as every episode was airing. Brittana, one of the best ships." She grinned and I really saw that she liked it.

"Well, I haven't watched it before, so..." Her mouth wide open, as she stared at me, like she saw an ufo. "Yeah."

"We have to catch up." She immediately shut her game off and changed on Netflix. Glee was waiting at the top. She chose first episode and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around her body and snuggled to her.

I smirked one moment more looking at her face, that already was covered with this kind of fascination I saw everytime she did something she genuinely liked, and then I started watching the tv.

***

"Whatcha think?" she asked, as we ended the first episode and she shut down Netflix.

"Well, it's..." I struggled to get out words that would describe what I was thinking without her getting offended.

"You didn't like it?"

"No, no. No, it was just first episode. It was okay, I guess. But I need more to create an opinion," I finally said, nodding, satisfied of my own answer.

"Well, I would love to continue, but I have a training in ten minutes, and I have to get ready, babe," Lexa said, looking at me with those green eyes, full of admiration. She pecked my lips quickly and jumped off her bed, going into the closet.

My stomach was filled with butterflies and I didn't follow what she just said for the next ten seconds. She called me babe, my inner voice was screeching inside.

"Oh, well, I guess, I'll go with you, then," I said, when I finally moved, getting down.

"Okay," Lexa shouted from the closet.

She soon walked out with simple black short on and just a sport bra. Her hair were already in a messy bun on top of her head and now she was looking around the room, looking for something. She walked to the chair that was next to her desk and grabbed some tank top that was hung over it. She fastly put it on and then walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I didn't have anything else with me. Lexa ran out of the bathroom and we both rushed downstairs. There she grabbed her keys and jacket. Her bike was in the garage. She handed me the jacket.

"It looks better on you," she smirked and walked into the garage.

I just simply chuckled and already walked outside, obviously putting her jacket on. It smelled exactly like her and I loved it.

Soon, we were on the gym in our school. I sat on the bleachers and Lexa started stretching out.

This time when Octavia saw Lexa and I walking into the gym together, she just smiled to me, approvingly. I think she could see that I was truly happy and I really was glad of that. I needed her.