~ Chapter 13 ~

Clarke's POV

Murphy : I asked girl out

Raven : Oh, I'm sorry

Murphy : Why?

Raven : I assumed she said no

Murphy : No she said yes

Raven : Oh

Raven : Then I'm sorry for her

Luna : That's my girl

I looked up from my phone at Raven.

"That was mean... and savage." She laughed, but I saw her blushing hardly. "Not as important as... "that's my girl"?" I looked at her and she grinned happily. "You guys are an item?"

"Yes. I'm so happy, Clarke." Her eyes were glowing, dreamingly. Her eyes formed in such a happy grin, I haven't seen it in so long.

"I can see that," I pointed my cup with coffee on her. She looked at her plate, again blushing. "Tho, I have a question."

She frowned, questioningly, taking a sip of her coffee.

We were right now sitting in our best coffee shop here. It was Tuesday, before our first class. We were spending Tuesdays' mornings like this always. Octavia was supposed to be here with us, too, but she couldn't make it. Don't know why.

"Did you tell her about your mum?"

Her smile disappeared the second the sentence came out of my mouth. She didn't have to say anything. I saw her looking at me, like she was guilty.

"Why, Raven?" She took her head in her hands and shook it, sighing deeply. "From all the people Luna will definitely understand it." She stared at me with tears in her eyes, so I took her hand and started soothingly caressing. She nodded and wiped those tears away. "Come on. We have to get to school."

We stood up and walked into her car. She started driving there, but at some point she suddenly hit her forehead with her free hand.

"What?!" I gasped out, as she scared me a bit. "You forgot something? We still have some time. We can come back if you-"

"No," she laughed at me. "It's just, that I wanted to ask you how's it going with Lexa, but I forgot, and as I recalled it, I hit myself. That was kinda uncontrolled." She pointed at her forehead which was now a bit red, so she hit herself hard.

I laughed. "It's all alright. I like her." I smiled, cheekily. I wanted to tell her about yesterday, but then the thought of Abby flushed through my mind. "But..."

She stopped the car and I saw we were just under school.

Though, she gazed at me, questioningly. "But what?"

I tried to hide the pain that radiated from my heart at the thought under the smile and some chuckle. Seemed like it worked.

"Nothing," I shrugged it off and grabbed my bag, walking out of the car.

Fortunately, we both saw Luna walking into our direction, so Raven dropped the topic. I hoped she would just forget.

But my thought flew away, as I saw who was beside Luna.

"Good mornin'." Lexa smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, pecking my lips, softly.

"Hiii," I mumbled against her lips, grinning lunatically. "Let me guess," I said as she pulled away and just took my hand. "Training?"

She chuckled. "Actually, no. Do you think my only class here is basketball?" She smirked at me.

I nudged her and blushed. "No. Of course not. But there's a lot of that."

We stopped just by my locker. She leaned against other lockers and I opened mine.

"But..." she looked down... shyly?!

"I know it won't help you, like at all, but I just have to admit, you look so cute when you're shy," I shrieked, grinning at her.

Her face almost made me burst out laughing, but, fortunately, I managed to stop myself, knowing it would be hurtful for her. I could saw how much she disliked being called "cute". Like I was ripping off her tough layer, and living her all vulnerable and exposed.

She sighed, like she was all exhausted with it, but I saw a small smile hiding on her face, a small dimple showed up on her right cheek.

When it was coming to me, she didn't mind showing her cuteness.

"But," she looked at me, warningly, to don't interrupt her this time. So, I stayed quietly, just smiling nicely. "I have a match today. Just a warming before season, though I was actually really hoping to see you there."

I turned fully to her. She was so not sure about it, like I'd say no? I took her hand.

"Of course I'll come." She let out such a relieved sigh. "And you know what? I'll be so loud, that you'll actually get embarrassed of me. And immediately regret taking me there." I took out the book I needed and with arm around her we started walking to her locker now. "You seriously thought I'd say no?"

She laughed, looking at the ground.

"Honestly, maybe a bit. I thought you'd tell me that you'd be bored or that it just doesn't matter for you, and I'd have to say something like "oh yeah, doesn't matter for me, too" and—"

I put a hand on her mouth, shutting her up. She frowned at me, but I saw some sadness in her eyes. She was overthinking it way too much.

"You're an Aquarius, aren't you?" I asked.

Now, she was really confused. We stopped by her locker. She took out something, not breaking a really awkward eye contact me. But as one book slipped out of her locker and hit her feet, she had to look away to mumble "shit" and grab the book.

"I am," she said, bewildered. "How'd you know? You don't know my birthday."

"No, but I know that Aquariuses has a real problems with overthinking and playing a lot of different scenarios, while thinking of one thing or situation, in their heads."

She stared at me, even more shocked. "Wow. Just... wow." She took her books and we once again started walking, this time to my class - math. "You keep surprising me all the time, Klork. You're fascinating." I blushed on that and she pecked the red cheek.