A19: 𝘐𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

Thomas

I saw everything. Every memory. Everything.

Everything W.I.C.K.E.D had done to us. The drowning kids. The glade. The experiments. The bodies, the computers.

And grace. She sat at a computer, her light brown hair in the ponytail she always wore, this time dressed in all white. Everything was white, the clothes, the walls, the only colour was coming from the computers and odd technology I've never seen before.

All of a sudden my vision went blurry only for another picture to be placed in my mind. Grace sat facing a computer as I watched over her shoulder, an image of the maze on her screen. Alby was right she made the maze.

"You made that?" I finally asked; she turned to face me "ye...Why? You jealous?" She asked with a smirk on her face as we stared into each other's eyes before she turned to face the computer again.

My mind was swarmed with, words and voices, the only ones I could recognise were Grace's and the some others that I could make out to be Teresa, others were only just random words that were mixed together. However one stood out to them all.

"Remember Grace Wicked is good." The same voice I heard in the other dreams.

Another memory penetrated my mind, me and Grace stood in a room with a singular bed, we both stared into each others eyes before her's flicked down to my hands as I pulled out a small box, slowly opening it to reveal a necklace with both of our initials carved into the metal.

"I love you Grace." I whispered as I reached behind her to clasp the necklace. "I love you too Tommy." She replied.

Small memory's flowed through my mind, Grace and me sat opposite each other, the blue and red light of the computer hitting our faces as I stared at her before she finally looked up. She had a smirk on her face as she winked at me. "Grace?" I heard someone say sternly behind her, the same voice who spoke earlier. "Sorry." the brunette girl replied quietly before turning to face her computer again, her eyes occasionally flicking up to meet mine before we both burst into laughter.

Soon my dream floated into another room, this time something felt off , something bad. "Thomas." I lifted my head up at the sound of my name and I found a worried looking Grace. "They found him ...they found him." she repeated, something was wrong she seemed worried, scared even.

"Who... who did they find Grace?" I asked holding her shoulders so she could face me. "My...my brother Newt." She answered, her voice wavering as she spoke. "They found him they said they're going to put him in the maze. They're already running tests."

"What shall I do? I cant let them take him." I faced the floor, thinking of a way to help her but nothing came to mind. A sigh left my lips as I faced her again, an expecting look on her face "fine but be careful." I ordered, I couldn't loose her but I knew how much she loved her brother and I knew she would stop at nothing in order to save him. "I will." She said starting to walk away but before she could walk even further I grabbed onto her wrist pulling her back and placing my lips on hers.

"Promise you'll be careful." I asked again, pulling away from her.

"I promise." She whispered before walking away again; at that moment the dream washed away creating a new one.

The same brown hair filled my vision as I realised Grace was pulling me along, until we finally reached a room, and she let go of my hand before closing the door, now turning to face me. "I did it. I tried to stop them." She said however she didn't seem happy at all "That's good. What did you do?" I asked hoping she didn't do something terrible. "I tried to stop the test. I tried to shut them down, all of them." My eyes slightly widened at her words. I thought she was just going to help Newt escape not shut every single test down.